Week 5 Gameday Chatter | Bengals vs. Cowboys | 10/09/2016

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
For Brady's success and golden boy looks, you'd think he'd be able to get a better endorsement than a mattress.

:lol

Brady may have the rings, but Manning's probably twice as wealthy.
True.

Say that reminds me, if Romo is so great, why doesn't he have a real endorsement deal?

Huh?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kickers are a weird breed. You'd think his college success would translate. Kickers don't face adjustmetns to increased speed/size, playbook complexities, etc.

Then there's Vanderjagt.
That is pretty much why you never ever trade up and take one in the second round.

data

Forbes #1
I doubt people when they talk about the NFL one day losing its #1 American sport status...but then we're treated to Arizona vs SF, this TB vs Charlotte stinker, I'm thinking, "football sucks. I can miss these games and not give a shit."

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I doubt people when they talk about the NFL one day losing its #1 American sport status...but then we're treated to Arizona vs SF, this TB vs Charlotte stinker, I'm thinking, "football sucks. I can miss these games and not give a shit."
I think the scheduling gurus just got it wrong this year.

I bet soon they go flex scheduling even sooner if the ratings continue to drop.

data

Forbes #1
A strange uniform stripe bothers you.
Speaking of which, since their inception, the over-usage of the Panthers logo on the uniform has always bothered me. The same bust-of-a-panther used on the helmet, the sleeve and the pants stripe. One more and it'd be a bad polka dot.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Panthers missed the FG. 6-0 Bucs.

Amazing how things change.

data

Forbes #1
You'd think a gloryhog and spotlight lover would embrace this controversy and fuel it further. A simple salesman wink and then walk away would've sent us all in a tizzy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You'd think a gloryhog and spotlight lover would embrace this controversy and fuel it further. A simple salesman wink and then walk away would've sent us all in a tizzy.
He is fueling it. Keeps talking about Romo.

But at the same time, he doesn't know what the fuck to do deep down.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He is fueling it. Keeps talking about Romo.

But at the same time, he doesn't know what the fuck to do deep down.
Don't you love how our owner is the one making the decision? What other team in the NFL can boast that!!!!

data

Forbes #1

That Buccaneer just didn't know how to handle the punt block. had two options, froze and ended up blasting the punter.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Panthers have ONE guy, Greg Olsen.

Yet, the guy is open all the time.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I think I found the post that got that dude banned. Yes, I'm bored. :lol

How long before this board turns into the pussified place that the original was?

So their original board used to be the Zone?

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Such a damn good throw. It's a shame it got called back because of Witten's penalty.

Top Bottom