2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

townsend

Banned
I fail to see how anyone can distinguish between either candidate as being a good fit for the office. But then again, our standards have been slipping for quite a while.
There's a ton you can criticize Clinton for. Like a ton. But she's very clearly the only person up for election who isn't an idiot. (including idiots Jill and Gary).

Which is why, despite having the charisma of a gum wrapper, she's probably going to win the election in a blowout.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's a ton you can criticize Clinton for. Like a ton. But she's very clearly the only person up for election who isn't an idiot. (including idiots Jill and Gary).

Which is why, despite having the charisma of a gum wrapper, she's probably going to win the election in a blowout.
No she is an idiot too.l, very clearly.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Is it just me or does the act of "grabbing a pussy" seem like a pretty weird thing to say? Pussies are basically concave. Are his hands so small that he can get a fistful of labia minora?
Of course it's not weird L.T. and his boys say it all of the time.

townsend

Banned
Your blind devotion to a 70 year old lady is cute and maybe a little creepy.
Here's a list of what Clinton's political enemies think about her intelligence:

She is comprehensively experienced and has advantages that some of the other contenders would have to scramble to match in terms of her exposure to the world and… foreign policy.” FORMER GOV. MITCH DANIELS

Gov. Mike Huckabee, on Sec. Clinton: “She’s a policy genius.”

“It’s way too soon to tell. I’ve worked around Hillary Clinton while serving as ambassador to China, and all I can tell you as a Republican is she’s pretty good. She’s smart. She’s hardworking. She – she relates to all kinds of people, and I was very, very impressed working with her as a Republican." Jon Huntsman

John McCain: “Thank you, Madam Secretary. It’s wonderful to see you in good health and as combative as ever. It’s — we thank you. We thank you for your outstanding and dedicated service to this nation, and we are proud of you. All over the world where I travel, you are viewed with admiration and respect.”

Sen. Mitch McConnell: She’s an intelligent and capable person, no question about it.

------------
You have such a hate boner for Clinton you'd blindly challenge the truest statement if it worked in her favor, and because you're an ego-centric asshole you think anyone who calls you out on your very clear lack of objectivity is the one with the bias.

Now I'm pro Clinton, for the same reason I'd rather have Jell-o for dessert than a plate of living spiders. But I could teach a clinic on every flaw Clinton has. You refuse to admit she has any qualifications whatsoever. That's where we differ, my assessments are based on some pretty comprehensive evaluations and yours is based on the most ridiculous portrait right wing radio has painted.

Which is why you trip over yourself to constantly excuse Trump, for being so clearly, so definitively inferior to Clinton in every respect. Because you've never actually educated yourself on the candidate, you just dittoed what Rush Limbaugh had to say about her. You see her as some cartoon super villain that has literally no redeeming qualities.

D

Deuce

The reality star "billionaire" brought 4 women out as support for him and claiming bill either raped them or Hilary did something horrible to them. Nice little publicity stunt an hour before the debate to change the narrative.

townsend

Banned
The reality star "billionaire" brought 4 women out as support for him and claiming bill either raped them or Hilary did something horrible to them. Nice little publicity stunt an hour before the debate to change the narrative.
It'll be interesting to see if the Clinton campaign has something planned for this, we have to assume they should have been preparing for this, especially since Trump teased it during the last debate. It's going to be an interesting rope for Hillary the "feminist" to walk. Seems like there isn't a happy medium between "Survivors deserve to be believed" and "those bitches are lying"

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I switched over from the WWE PPV to watch the debate. The build-up to both events have had a similar flavor.

Jiggyfly

Banned
It'll be interesting to see if the Clinton campaign has something planned for this, we have to assume they should have been preparing for this, especially since Trump teased it during the last debate. It's going to be an interesting rope for Hillary the "feminist" to walk. Seems like there isn't a happy medium between "Survivors deserve to be believed" and "those bitches are lying"
None of that is going to gain him any voters which is what he needs most women understand doing that type of thing in defense of your husband.

And coming from Trump it will just garner her more sympathy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get a woman who Hilary did something horrible too. But I don't really get the point of hitting Hilary for things Bill Clinton did.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I get a woman who Hilary did something horrible too. But I don't really get the point of hitting Hilary for things Bill Clinton did.
I guess it's because why wouldn't Hillary shame her own husband for the same conduct she shames Trump for.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess it's because why wouldn't Hillary shame her own husband for the same conduct she shames Trump for.
Yeah I guess so. I mean we all know that Hilary is as two faced as they come but that at least makes a little sense.

townsend

Banned
Lost in all the talking points, did anyone notice that Hillary referred to Russia as an "adversary" that seems like some pretty strong language.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Lost in all the talking points, did anyone notice that Hillary referred to Russia as an "adversary" that seems like some pretty strong language.
The parties are realigning ideologically. The Democrats seem to be taking on a lot of the neoconservative (neoliberal) ideas of globalism, militarism and unencumbered free trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom