2. Anthony Miller
3. Tyrell Crosby

1. Ronnie Harrison
2. Rasheem Green
3. Allen Lazard

That's all I got for right now.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
No disrespect intended for draft enthusiasts, but I always wonder whether getting heavily involved in draft prospects so soon after another dismal season is like drowning your sorrows -- drinking to forget. The shots of tequila start right around now, through the Senior Bowl, shot after shot through all the mock drafts, the draft itself, OTAs, mini-camp, real camp, preseason, regular season. Until you wake up halfway through the 2018 season, sober, hung over, realizing that Garrett is still the coach and Jerry Jones is still the owner.

All the draft picks in the world won't change that.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
[MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]

I think someone is trying to take your DFDC title from you.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
No disrespect intended for draft enthusiasts, but I always wonder whether getting heavily involved in draft prospects so soon after another dismal season is like drowning your sorrows -- drinking to forget. The shots of tequila start right around now, through the Senior Bowl, shot after shot through all the mock drafts, the draft itself, OTAs, mini-camp, real camp, preseason, regular season. Until you wake up halfway through the 2018 season, sober, hung over, realizing that Garrett is still the coach and Jerry Jones is still the owner.

It absolutely is a coping mechanism. I think, for some, it's the only other option rather than completely giving up and walking away from the team. I mean, if you don't have hope that we can draft our way past Garrett to a SB, then what's to hope for at all?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

It's looking for hope but at the end of the day you have to continually refresh the talent on your roster. I don't think anybody will forget what kind of a bumblefuck Garrett is just because of the draft.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It absolutely is a coping mechanism. I think, for some, it's the only other option rather than completely giving up and walking away from the team. I mean, if you don't have hope that we can draft our way past Garrett to a SB, then what's to hope for at all?
Sort of.

I mean I've always loved the draft though. Even after a Superbowl winning season I've found it to be exciting. The draft and free agency is like 95% of the reason I ever played dynasty mode on Madden. Sort of like we all get really excited for college football recruiting. New and fresh things are always exciting and that's what the draft brings. Even if they are going to be coached by the same week old trash in Garrett.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
1. Maurice Hurst
2. Anthony Miller
3. Tyrell Crosby

1. Ronnie Harrison
2. Rasheem Green
3. Allen Lazard

That's all I got for right now.
I really like Ronnie Harrison in the first round. I think he is an excellent compliment at safety to someone like Woods.

And Allen Lazard really intrigues me. I know I want some speed at receiver but damn he looks like a legit big receiver. One who is both explosive enough in his routes to get separation but is also a legit 6'4" 220 pound type guy. I don't know if you watched the Memphis game but he was straight unstoppable in that game and even had a tweaked ankle while doing it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Well we have been told that winning despite him is not possible and a silly notion.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Some posters have aspirations to be a franchise GM. That’s why the draft exercise is pretty high on the sites plethora of things to discuss. It will remain that way because there are enough GM like to be’ s to keep it going almost year round. It embedded here so just accept it and go with the flow.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

data

Forbes #1

i just like all the tight buttocks in spandex.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
[MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]

I think someone is trying to take your DFDC title from you.
This new guy will have to fight off DLK for it. His new angruh fan schtick is almost the mirror image of booze.

Carp

DCC 4Life
We have ignored TE long enough. I see teams with athletes at the position really making a difference. I love Witten, but we lack explosiveness offensively and having a TE who can stretch the field would be huge. WR is an obvious position of need...i want speed there, but I also think Dak would benefit from a big WR like Sutton.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
We have ignored TE long enough. I see teams with athletes at the position really making a difference. I love Witten, but we lack explosiveness offensively and having a TE who can stretch the field would be huge. WR is an obvious position of need...i want speed there, but I also think Dak would benefit from a big WR like Sutton.
Sutton has been mocked as high as 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom