User Tag List

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 192

Thread: Cowboys DE Randy Gregory reportedly on track for an attempted reinstatement

  1. #161
    Senior Member Plan9Misfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Years off his career and 6 weeks in some bullshit rehab for the medicine that obviously helps with whatever he is dealing with.

    He is obviously a criminal and a hooligan for not bowing down to his masters and Big Pharma and getting the legally prescribed bullshit pills that numb you to the point of not even feeling human, and not to mention forget any fucking sex life.

    Fucking retarded.
    You forgot to have him kneel and kiss the platinum pinkie rings of his NFL overlords.
    No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

  2. #162
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    60,502
    He has been reinstated.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  3. #163
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    He has been reinstated.
    YES!!!

    WE'RE WATCHING THE SUPER BOWL!!!


  4. #164
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    60,502
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    YES!!!

    WE'RE WATCHING THE SUPER BOWL!!!

    I actually have pretty high hopes for him now. He has had to overcome a lot. The road he just had to go down to get reinstated was long and I'm sure very tough. If he is that committed, I can't imagine him screwing it up again.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  5. #165
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    23,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I actually have pretty high hopes for him now. He has had to overcome a lot. The road he just had to go down to get reinstated was long and I'm sure very tough. If he is that committed, I can't imagine him screwing it up again.
    Yeah from my understanding he has been working his butt off. I guess we will see in preseason if any of it has paid off. I always worry about what kind of physical shape a guy will come back in after a layoff but I've only heard good reports to that fact about him so far. I know he doesn't have the "stats" but he has shown up as a pass rusher. Not all great plays by a DE show up in the stat line. I've at least seen the ability out of him to get after the QB. If he can hold up better against the run he could be a legit player.

  6. #166
    Super Duper Moderator mcnuttz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,092
    The league announced Tuesday that Gregory was reinstated on a conditional basis after he missed the 2017 season for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

    Gregory is allowed to join the Cowboys at training camp and participate in meetings, conditioning work and similar activities, but is not permitted to participate in practices and games until the league can confirm Gregory is complying with the terms of his reinstatement. Theis includes confirming arrangements regarding Gregory's clinical resources in Dallas.

    "I've never been more proud of any individual in my life," Gregory's attorney Daniel Moskowitz said in a statement, via NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. "I'm very excited for Randy and his daughter and the rest of the his family."

    Gregory entered the league in 2015 out of Nebraska as a second-round pick of the Cowboys, appearing in 14 career games with just one sack to his credit.

    His return, however, should be welcomed by a Dallas defense set to open the regular season without David Irving, who will serve a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.

  7. #167
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    60,502
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  8. #168
    Senior Member Angrymesscan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    More of a coverage sack than Gregory beating Peters though...
    @Rev supporter

  9. #169
    Senior Member shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Years off his career and 6 weeks in some bullshit rehab for the medicine that obviously helps with whatever he is dealing with.

    He is obviously a criminal and a hooligan for not bowing down to his masters and Big Pharma and getting the legally prescribed bullshit pills that numb you to the point of not even feeling human, and not to mention forget any fucking sex life.

    Fucking retarded.
    If the NFL players were allowed to blow trees, I guarantee there would be far less domestic abuse cases.

    On the other hand, you probably wouldn't have T-Will's drunken bicycling get-away so I suppose there's a trade off.

  10. #170
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,601
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    The league announced Tuesday that Gregory was reinstated on a conditional basis after he missed the 2017 season for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

    Gregory is allowed to join the Cowboys at training camp and participate in meetings, conditioning work and similar activities, but is not permitted to participate in practices and games until the league can confirm Gregory is complying with the terms of his reinstatement. Theis includes confirming arrangements regarding Gregory's clinical resources in Dallas.
    Oh, FFS. Either reinstate him or don't. Quit trying to play puppet master with his fucking life. He smoked some weed. He didn't fucking murder somebody. ~staring at Ray Lewis~

  11. The following 2 users like this post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •