2018 Cowboys Draft Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

https://twitter.com/FourVerts/status/956938043193266177

Apparently, I don't know how to embed tweets.

junk

Not So New Member
<unlit cigar in mouth> I never had it

So what's the secret to embed a tweet? I used the Twitter icon and copied in the URL?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
<unlit cigar in mouth> I never had it

So what's the secret to embed a tweet? I used the Twitter icon and copied in the URL?
For some damn reason you have to eliminate everything from the URL other than the numbers at the end.

That goes in between the Twitter brackets.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
tanner lee was coming up for a rep and jerry goes "let's see what the turnover machine has next."

next throw was a pick six.

jerry, with an unlit cigar in his mouth, goes "i still got it."
Between this and that color nonsense, fuck this team.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is motherfucking scary ass shit.

Wow, it is worse than we could have even imagined.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is motherfucking scary ass shit.

Bryan Broaddus is also a terrible evaluator. It's sad that he was ever the assistant director of pro personnel.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
The sad thing is numbers are way easier to make sense of. We all know 9 is greater than 8. But who the fuck memorizes that yellow is worse than purple which is less than blue. It's basically nonsense that you actually have to take effort to understand and memorize.
You guys get so fired up about such trivial things. Who cares? It's in-house terminology.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You guys get so fired up about such trivial things. Who cares? It's in-house terminology.
Yea it's no big deal, I remember my neighbors wife who teaches a special ed class saying she does something similar for the really slow learners

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh I don't care, just seems childish to do. Why pick colors to describe something that's so easy to describe without them?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Jerrah asks goof son:

"This guy is a red player, that one is a blue player and that one is purp...Say, *lip smack* what colors make the color purple anyway?"

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let's play a little what if game. We have three 4th round picks. Say we can bundle our 3rd and one of those 4ths to move up to the top of the 3rd round, who would be your ideal target for such a move?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Let's play a little what if game. We have three 4th round picks. Say we can bundle our 3rd and one of those 4ths to move up to the top of the 3rd round, who would be your ideal target for such a move?
The best available purple player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom