Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Eagles | 12-31-2017

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It means a jump in draft position, bare minimum, so there is benefit to us losing. There is no benefit at all to us winning.
Feh.

It gives us two consecutive "winning" seasons, you can boldly wear your colors in public and you also have a chance to rub it in with your rival team pals and impress the ladies at the office when you school some fools on Cowboy greatness.

You can't tell me there is no benefit for a real Cowboys fan.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It means a jump in draft position, bare minimum, so there is benefit to us losing. There is no benefit at all to us winning.
Perceived benefit. Draft choices are gambles especially for the Cowboys but I don’t want to any further with this discussion in the game day thread.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Feh.

It gives us two consecutive "winning" seasons, you can boldly wear your colors in public and you also have a chance to rub it in with your rival team pals and impress the ladies at the office when you school some fools on Cowboy greatness.

You can't tell me there is no benefit for a real Cowboys fan.
Well, since 2008 I was told I could no longer call myself a real fan, so I'm used to that shit.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Who did you want? Buck/Aikman?
DSM-5™ Diagnostic Criteria
Oppositional Defiant Disorder 313.81 (F91.3)

A. A pattern of angry/irritable mood, argumentative/defiant behavior, or vindictiveness lasting at least
6 months as evidenced by at least four symptoms from any of the following categories, and exhibited
during interaction with at least one individual who is not a sibling.

Angry/Irritable Mood
1. Often loses temper.
2. Is often touchy or easily annoyed.
3. Is often angry and resentful.

Argumentative/Defiant Behavior
4. Often argues with authority figures or, for children and adolescents, with adults.
5. Often actively defies or refuses to comply with requests from authority figures or with rules.
6. Often deliberately annoys others.
7. Often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior.

Vindictiveness
8. Has been spiteful or vindictive at least twice within the past 6 months.
Note: The persistence and frequency of these behaviors should be used to distinguish a behavior that is
within normal limits from a behavior that is symptomatic. For children younger than 5 years, the behavior
should occur on most days for a period of at least 6 months unless otherwise noted (Criterion A8). For
individuals 5 years or older, the behavior should occur at least once per week for at least 6 months, unless
otherwise noted (Criterion A8). While these frequency criteria provide guidance on a minimal level of
frequency to define symptoms, other factors should also be considered, such as whether the frequency
and intensity of the behaviors are outside a range that is normative for the individual’s developmental level,
gender, and culture.

B. The disturbance in behavior is associated with distress in the individual or others in his or her
immediate social context (e.g., family, peer group, work colleagues), or it impacts negatively on
social, educational, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

C. The behaviors do not occur exclusively during the course of a psychotic, substance use, depressive,
or bipolar disorder. Also, the criteria are not met for disruptive mood dysregulation disorder.
Specify current severity:

Mild: Symptoms are confined to only one setting (e.g., at home, at school, at work, with peers).
Moderate: Some symptoms are present in at least two settings.
Severe: Some symptoms are present in three or more settings.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Garrett is so shitty that I can honestly say that the coin flip outcome matters when he is coaching a game.

Cotton

Staff member
DSM-5™ Diagnostic Criteria
Oppositional Defiant Disorder 313.81 (F91.3)

A. A pattern of angry/irritable mood, argumentative/defiant behavior, or vindictiveness lasting at least
6 months as evidenced by at least four symptoms from any of the following categories, and exhibited
during interaction with at least one individual who is not a sibling.

Angry/Irritable Mood
1. Often loses temper.
2. Is often touchy or easily annoyed.
3. Is often angry and resentful.

Argumentative/Defiant Behavior
4. Often argues with authority figures or, for children and adolescents, with adults.
5. Often actively defies or refuses to comply with requests from authority figures or with rules.
6. Often deliberately annoys others.
7. Often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior.

Vindictiveness
8. Has been spiteful or vindictive at least twice within the past 6 months.
Note: The persistence and frequency of these behaviors should be used to distinguish a behavior that is
within normal limits from a behavior that is symptomatic. For children younger than 5 years, the behavior
should occur on most days for a period of at least 6 months unless otherwise noted (Criterion A8). For
individuals 5 years or older, the behavior should occur at least once per week for at least 6 months, unless
otherwise noted (Criterion A8). While these frequency criteria provide guidance on a minimal level of
frequency to define symptoms, other factors should also be considered, such as whether the frequency
and intensity of the behaviors are outside a range that is normative for the individual’s developmental level,
gender, and culture.

B. The disturbance in behavior is associated with distress in the individual or others in his or her
immediate social context (e.g., family, peer group, work colleagues), or it impacts negatively on
social, educational, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

C. The behaviors do not occur exclusively during the course of a psychotic, substance use, depressive,
or bipolar disorder. Also, the criteria are not met for disruptive mood dysregulation disorder.
Specify current severity:

Mild: Symptoms are confined to only one setting (e.g., at home, at school, at work, with peers).
Moderate: Some symptoms are present in at least two settings.
Severe: Some symptoms are present in three or more settings.
How long you been holding on to that one?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
Give up game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

Typical Garrett.

Only reacts after intense criticism.

What a fucking piece of shit he is.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Garrett is so shitty that I can honestly say that the coin flip outcome matters when he is coaching a game.
I prefer kicking away. With a ball control team like the Cowboys, we should be able to control the clock to end the half and then receive in the second half. Two possessions in a row is huge.

midswat

... soon
Garrett like “new year new me lol” on his FB status

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You know what is fun?

Pretend like this game matters and then watch the play unfold.

Wait, it still looks the same.

Top Bottom