boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Time to get this shit over with...

midswat

... soon
Cowboys 31
Eagles Reserves 17

Lots of Garrett grinning and clapping along the way.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Please, all that is holy, please let us get rolled.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

What?

Give me a break. Replace both guys with Garrett STILL at the helm. Oh yeah, that will pay off.

And why would Rat Salad want to come back to Dallas? To be a smiling backstabber for Garrett?

Hmmm, now that would be fun to see. Garrett getting taken down the same way he took down Phillips.

midswat

... soon
What?

Give me a break. Replace both guys with Garrett STILL at the helm. Oh yeah, that will pay off.
Completely asinine. Give Garrett what a 5th defensive coordinator and what a fourth offensive coordinator. Meanwhile he keeps getting a pass.

Completely fucking asinine and why I no longer support this team.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Eagles 77 Cowboys 0

Cotton

Staff member
Wow, I just now realized today's game is a noon game. For some reason I thought it was at 3.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
fucking freezing here in the Northeast. i don't see Dak throwing with much success. ball will either be slick or hard as a rock. then again, he can't even throw in ideal conditions, so ...

data

Forbes #1
Wow, I just now realized today's game is a noon game. For some reason I thought it was at 3.
Was hoping for Flex. That’d almost guarantee an embarrassment for epic sorts.

data

Forbes #1
I might get one of those grabber/picker arms for the bathroom. It’s always there where something’s just out of reach.

Cotton

Staff member
I might get one of those grabber/picker arms for the bathroom. It’s always there where something’s just out of reach.
What in the world are you reaching for when you're on the shitter?

midswat

... soon
Elliott needs 120 yards to get to 1k for the season!

Cotton

Staff member
It is fucking snowing here and the wind chill is 3. I really hate winter.

data

Forbes #1
Speaking of which, I hate it when people decide to have a conversation right outside of the bathroom door while I’m doing my biz inside.

My parents house has the bathroom near the house entrance and the neighbors stop by and decide to catch up for 15 minutes, trapping me inside. Best part is when the parents start asking for me so the neighbor can see how much I’ve grown up.

I can hear every conversations word as they transition from yelling my name to whispering ‘I think he’s in the bathroom’. I’m just waiting for the knock.

Top Bottom