User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cowboys Expected To Re-Sign OL Joe Looney

Cowboys Expected To Re-Sign OL Joe Looney

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Yeah, we need to leave room for at least one backup O-lineman to be drafted.

Championship
    No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Add this deal to whatever is being given to Martin, plus the approximately 4.5-5 million being given to Joe Thomas and Deonte Thompson and we could've had Tyrann Mathieu on a one year deal.

What a time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    Add this deal to whatever is being given to Martin, plus the approximately 4.5-5 million being given to Joe Thomas and Deonte Thompson and we could've had Tyrann Mathieu on a one year deal.

What a time to be alive.
    But he didn't fit the system!

Heard an interview with Mathieu where he said his mind was pretty much made up from the moment he was cut to where he wanted to go. So I'm betting it would have taken a lot more than the 7 mil he got from Houston to change his mind.

Not everyone automatically wants to sign with the great Dallas Cowboys, fan boys.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Heard an interview with Mathieu where he said his mind was pretty much made up from the moment he was cut to where he wanted to go. So I'm betting it would have taken a lot more than the 7 mil he got from Houston to change his mind.

Not everyone automatically wants to sign with the great Dallas Cowboys, fan boys.
    Not anymore.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Not anymore.
    Not for quite some time now. Now we're a target for the lazy, uninspired guys looking for a paycheck and little accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post

I did not hear said interview; but that's also something you say to placate the fan base you just signed with. So I take it with a grain of salt.

10. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I did not hear said interview; but that's also something you say to placate the fan base you just signed with. So I take it with a grain of salt.
    Well, he signed pretty damn quick and didn't really make the FA rounds to other teams. So I'll take him at his word.

And why would you have to placate the fans of the team you just signed with? I wouldn't think they would be upset with him coming in.