How Mo 'Bust' Claiborne, who once walked out on Cowboys, found joy again in playing football

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I need to look for that was it on NFLN?
Yeah, it was on that postgame show he does with LT... Gameday Prime (or something like that). Word of warning tho, if you're going to watch that show, keep some asprin on hand because listening to the two of them for very long make your brain hurt.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, it was on that postgame show he does with LT... Gameday Prime (or something like that). Word of warning tho, if you're going to watch that show, keep some asprin on hand because listening to the two of them for very long make your brain hurt.
Especially the Skype/Facetime thing Sanders does with players.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Anyone else notice how the db's now miraculously turn and look for the ball while running with the receiver ? Funny how that seems to help so much with pass break ups.

dallen

Senior Tech
I feel like there were more PBUs by DBs in that SF game than we had all of last season.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Anyone else notice how the db's now miraculously turn and look for the ball while running with the receiver ? Funny how that seems to help so much with pass break ups.
Yeah, funny how you can like knock the ball away when you actually can see it. Kinda hard when you're swinging wildly at air while facing the WR.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
After the win last week in San Francisco, executive vice president Stephen Jones bear-hugged Claiborne.
Every week, you're making yourself more money, Jones told him.
I get that he's trying to motivate him, but geez. Always about the $$$ with the Jones Boys.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am glad Claiborne is finally busting his ass and appears to be earning a new deal. It kinda saves us from having to draft a CB, again, in the first. I just hope this is really Claiborne or does he mail it in once he gets paid.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I am glad Claiborne is finally busting his ass and appears to be earning a new deal. It kinda saves us from having to draft a CB, again, in the first. I just hope this is really Claiborne or does he mail it in once he gets paid.
That's a great question. I'm hoping that he finally gets it. I guess time will tell though.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don't see him as the type to not care.

I always saw him as sensitive and thin-skinned, but not a guy who didn't care.

If his entire season goes this way, then pay the guy and keep him on.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
That's a great question. I'm hoping that he finally gets it. I guess time will tell though.
Yep. We're going to have to pay the man and find out how badly we've wasted our money. Just NFL reality

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep. We're going to have to pay the man and find out how badly we've wasted our money. Just NFL reality
Yeah, we need to fill holes on defense and creating new ones by letting Claiborne go would be counter productive. I wonder how long you wait to try and get a new contract with him. Obviously if you wait until after the season you risk him walking in free agency. I like Claiborne but he isn't franchise tag worthy in my opinion. Although that would at least prevent you from getting locked into a long term deal with him.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
:lol

Wasn't trying to freak anyone out. But the tag is really the only sure fire way to prevent him from walking. That's all I was saying. And I don't think he is worth that type of money.
Agreed. I think they'll have to use the tag to secure exclusive negotiating rights if they don't re-up him mid-season.

It's just a means to an end.

Top Bottom