A computer dying suddenly sucks

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I was not allowed to watch that show as a kid. It was "too racy". :lol
Me neither. That and Soap. Older brothers weren't allowed to watch Jeannie due to her skimpy outfit and luscious melons. The perils of being Catholic, I guess.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Me neither. That and Soap. Older brothers weren't allowed to watch Jeannie due to her skimpy outfit and luscious melons. The perils of being Catholic, I guess.
I feel your pain. Dad was a Baptist preacher. We weren't allowed to watch much on TV. Although, I did get to roll with Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom on Sundays after church.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I feel your pain. Dad was a Baptist preacher. We weren't allowed to watch much on TV. Although, I did get to roll with Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom on Sundays after church.
Always watched it because it was on right before The Six Million Dollar Man. I think I peaked in the Seventies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I didn't use a mousepad on this new desk and the mouse wore the finish off. So I feel you, iam.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If you don’t use a mouse pad what do you use? Touch screen?

Cotton

Staff member
I didn't use a mousepad on this new desk and the mouse wore the finish off. So I feel you, iam.
Yeah, and I also don't like the noise it makes without a pad.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah, and I also don't like the noise it makes without a pad.
WTH kind of mouse are using that makes any sound even without a mousepad? Did you change the pads on the bottom to thumbtacks or something?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It kinda clicks when you pick it up and move it a little... :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
WTH kind of mouse are using that makes any sound even without a mousepad? Did you change the pads on the bottom to thumbtacks or something?
I have a wooden thing that I put my mouse on when I am sitting in my recliner. pads on the bottom or not, it makes noise when I move it, and it annoys the hell out of me.

Cotton

Staff member
It kinda clicks when you pick it up and move it a little... :unsure
It absolutely does, and when you're moving your mouse as much as I do it becomes irritating after a while.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Wow. You can tell the season is over when a thread like this gets as many comments as it has. ;) Welcome to the off season, DCC!

Top Bottom