User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Deadly Austin bombings were ‘meant to send a message,’ police chief says

  1. #61
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,541
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Not me. I despise Islam.
    So why give a shit what everyone labels him and post CAIR approved opinion pieces then?
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

  2. #62
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,417
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    And of course no one wants to label the white kid a terrorist. What say this board?
    Why do you say that? Of course he was a Terrorist. You have a problem or a chip on your shoulder or both.
    Since Day One

  3. #63
    Senior Member BipolarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up my ass
    Posts
    9,616
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Why do you say that? Of course he was a Terrorist. You have a problem or a chip on your shoulder or both.
    Because the media and the authorities refuse to label the white kid a terrorist.

  4. #64
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,506

  5. #65
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,417
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Because the media and the authorities refuse to label the white kid a terrorist.
    The label is withheld pending a reason for the actions. It may seem silly to need a reason to label his actions but that’s the way the system works. Terrorist actions are iusually directed at something specific or at groups who are in or have been in conflict with the party or parties initiating the violent actions. At this time it’s all a formality until the answers are obtained.
    Since Day One

  6. #66
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,525
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    If this punk ass cunt was brown with an a name like Abdur Fucks-my-Camel, he would definitely be labeled a terrorist.
    You try harder by far than anybody on this board to turn things racial.

    Why is that?

  7. #67
    Senior Member bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,126

  8. #68
    Senior Member bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,126
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Because the media and the authorities refuse to label the white kid a terrorist.
    Depends on what his motivations were. The black DC snipers certainly instilled a lot of terror, but rarely are they described as "terrorists."

  9. #69
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    23,559
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Because the media and the authorities refuse to label the white kid a terrorist.
    The guy is a terrorist. WGAS

    It doesn't change what the guy did. Doesn't make it any better or worse. And frankly who cares if he is white, black or Mexican.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •