Washington Redtails? LMAO

Carp

DCC 4Life
Anyway, if you're not a member of the race/culture in question then you're a moron by trying to tell them what should and shouldn't offend them.
Can't say I agree at all. People are way too sensitive about race these days.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Racial slurs and prejudice just about ended the DCC if I remember correctly. :lol

So yeah, sit back on your high horses, crackers, and tell everyone what they shouldn't be offended by.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I don't see anyone lobbing slurs at anyone, but sit on your high horse and tell us all what bad people we are.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I don't see anyone lobbing slurs at anyone, but sit on your high horse and tell us all what bad people we are.
Our society has demonized racial "stuff" to the point that if you don't agree with what is deemed offensive then you are in turn a racist yourself.

Bipo is just extending what he has been taught.

You should thank him.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We could all learn something from somebody as well adjusted and level headed as bipo.

~snicker~

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Can't say I agree at all. People are way too sensitive about race these days.
^5

People are way too sensitive about everything.

F feelings

Cotton

Staff member
^5

People are way too sensitive about everything.

F feelings
I fought the good fight all night last night and Carp is the one that gets the ^5?

That's messed up, cracka.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I asked someone one time if they were Mexican, it related to the conversation we were having...and the person was offended about me asking the question. BTW, they were Mexican.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Racial slurs and prejudice just about ended the DCC if I remember correctly. :lol

So yeah, sit back on your high horses, crackers, and tell everyone what they shouldn't be offended by.
Great post.

I really wish we had the archives sometimes.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I wish we had the archives too, because people change had they view things. I'm sure all of us were guilty of overreacting to certain subjects, but as you get older words don't carry the same weight as they did when you were younger.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I fought the good fight all night last night and Carp is the one that gets the ^5?

That's messed up, cracka.
I didn't read the whole thread, just the last few lines.

retro^5

And since I noticed that pitbulls were mentioned, my brother and his wife have a pit pup that is getting mean as shit. I told them that they need to get rid of it, but his wife has gotten attached to it.

I told her yesterday, "when you wake up from a nap and he's dragged your baby's lifeless body all up and down the back yard until there's no stuffing left...you'll only have yourself to blame."

And now I'm the bad guy.

She likes to babysit my girls from time to time, but they won't be staying over there anymore.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Thanks, I will.

Society should be able to tell ignorant minorities when they are being unreasonable.

As a nation we have almost entirely eradicated every form of effective racism in this country to the point where it has been relegated to the fringes. Institutionally speaking, we have laws completely outlawing it and those laws have worked to achieve that result. When racism occurs in the public sphere, there are government institutions that go to work to remedy those situations. If the government institution finds that racism occured, it takes action on behalf of the victim.

So yeah, when these minorities (and please... it's not even all minorities, it's a fraction of a percent of vocal malcontents) attack cherished institutions that are important to a lot of people, they should be shouted down with the same resolve that we use against all the evil racists out there.

HTTR

Last edited:

Carp

DCC 4Life
Just to clarify...as a white person...Schmitty is not one of the good ones. He makes it bad for all us whities just trying to get by in this crazy mixed up world.

Cotton

Staff member
I didn't read the whole thread, just the last few lines.

retro^5

And since I noticed that pitbulls were mentioned, my brother and his wife have a pit pup that is getting mean as shit. I told them that they need to get rid of it, but his wife has gotten attached to it.

I told her yesterday, "when you wake up from a nap and he's dragged your baby's lifeless body all up and down the back yard until there's no stuffing left...you'll only have yourself to blame."

And now I'm the bad guy.

She likes to babysit my girls from time to time, but they won't be staying over there anymore.
Yeah, you can't chance it. With any dog, but definitely with pits. First sign of aggression and the dog should go bye-bye. Especially with kids around. I let my daughter go out and play in the backyard with my pit, and even though he is very laid back, I still keep a close eye out just in case.

Cotton

Staff member
I wish we had the archives too, because people change had they view things. I'm sure all of us were guilty of overreacting to certain subjects, but as you get older words don't carry the same weight as they did when you were younger.
Absolutely. I can say for a fact that some of my viewpoints and opinions have changed as I have aged. Just the mere addition of children changed a lot for me.

Carp

DCC 4Life
See I don't understand that...if I felt there might be any danger at all that would be a breed of dog I would just want no part of. For you to have to keep a close eye out is not a good thing at all.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Just to clarify...as a white person...Schmitty is not one of the good ones. He makes it bad for all us whities just trying to get by in this crazy mixed up world.
Funny, since we're saying the same thing more or less.

Top Bottom