User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett To Eagles

  1. #11
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    50,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Gotcha, what is he going to cost the Eagles? I knew he signed for 3 years and 30 mil a couple years ago.
    Under $2M. Once the Eagles get rid of Curry, they actually save money AND upgrade.

  2. #12
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    50,520

  3. #13
    Senior Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    875
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    We don't sign free agents nor go after veteran players anymore. Remember?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,824
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Under $2M. Once the Eagles get rid of Curry, they actually save money AND upgrade.
    Yeah, I thought that the Eagles would be responsible for the 5 mil roster bonus. But I guess not.

    I guess we will have to wait and see how it works out. Maybe I've just never liked Bennett but I also have little faith in 33 year old Dlineman.

  5. #15
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    50,520
    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    We don't sign free agents nor go after veteran players anymore. Remember?
    Yeah, we just count on rolling snake eyes in the draft where it is rare to have back to back successful drafts.

  6. #16
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    50,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah, I thought that the Eagles would be responsible for the 5 mil roster bonus. But I guess not.

    I guess we will have to wait and see how it works out. Maybe I've just never liked Bennett but I also have little faith in 33 year old Dlineman.
    If he plays at the level Vinny Curry did last year, the trade is a success.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,824
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Yeah looks to me like the Seahawks are in full rebuild on defense.

  8. #18
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    50,520

  9. #19
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,799
    I don't even bother getting worked up over this crap anymore. Its never going to change.
    #Fire Garrett

  10. The following user likes this post:


  11. #20
    Senior Member Simpleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,642
    Trades like this are why I suggested a 4th and 5th for Thomas.

    Either they're serious about restarting on defense and will take what they can get for him or they only want to hold out for market value, which isn't realistic given his contract and in which case it's pointless anyway.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •