Twitter: Tank calling out Refs

lostxn

DCC 4Life

Now why he picked this game to call them out when we actually got at least 2 I can remember, I'm not sure. He's gonna get fined...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Now why he picked this game to call them out when we actually got at least 2 I can remember, I'm not sure. He's gonna get fined...
We got two, hell one of them there was two blatant holds on the same play. I'm glad he is calling them out. Clearly he wasn't talking about just the Giants game.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Watch: Cowboys' DeMarcus Lawrence curses out refs for no holding calls
By: K.D. Drummond | 3 hours ago
It took until Week 14, but the Cowboys’ defensive line has had enough. After the club’s 30-10 victory over the New York Giants, DeMarcus Lawrence finally let loose on the way the referees have treated Dallas’ much-improved pass rush in 2017. There was a stretch that just ended last week against Washington where Cowboys’ opponents hadn’t had a holding call made against their offensive lines in 33 straight quarters.

Joe Trahan
Cowboys DE Demarcus Lawrence goes on an explosive rant about officiating, in particular, a lack of holding calls by linemen against him.

And yes, Lawrence realizes he a fine is coming, whether he's got a point, or not. And yes, he probably does.

Dallas went eight and a half full games without their opponent’s offensive line being called for holding. 34 quarters.

They had one called on Washington last week. There was just one called against the Giants’ rag tag line on Sunday.

If this happened against a previous iteration of the Cowboys pass rush, then it could be chalked up to their lack of skill. That case can’t be made in 2017 as Lawrence led the NFL in sacks entering Week 14 with 13.5 and teammate David Irving having seven sacks in the eight games he’s appeared in.

Not only that, but both players are getting into the backfield with regularity, even when they don’t bring down the quarterback. Lawrence’s game against the Giants on Sunday was another indication.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I thought Gregory was supposed to be elegible to play in November. Have I missed something.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You want Garrett calling out the refs? :unsure
Damned straight.

Joe Gibbs sent a video of all bs calls to the NFL front office every week. The implication being if it's on video it can be leaked. At least show you GAS and aren't willing to be walked over.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I thought Gregory was supposed to be elegible to play in November. Have I missed something.
He is eligible to practice with the team I believe but not in a game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He is eligible to apply for reinstatement and can practice with the team. But, he can't play this season at all.

Cotton

Staff member

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Ahhhh...that explains it. It's not about the team, its him. Which actually is fair. He's no longer the sack leader in the NFL. He's probably pissed.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Ahhhh...that explains it. It's not about the team, its him. Which actually is fair. He's no longer the sack leader in the NFL. He's probably pissed.
Except he complained that our OL was getting called for some shit so they should call it on the opposing OL.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Except he complained that our OL was getting called for some shit so they should call it on the opposing OL.
No I was confused why he would pick this game, when we got 2 holds called on the other team - none on us I believe - to drop that statement.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No I was confused why he would pick this game, when we got 2 holds called on the other team - none on us I believe - to drop that statement.
Well there was the Witten holding call for sure. Can't remember if there was another.

I also read that there was only one in our favor.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Well there was the Witten holding call for sure. Can't remember if there was another.

I also read that there was only one in our favor.
You are correct sir. One of the hold calls was on a special teams play. I am putting out FAKE NEWS! Oops... :shrug

1-10-DAL 13
(:08) (No Huddle) 26-O.Darkwa right guard to DAL 10 for 3 yards (66-L.Neal, 57-D.Wilson). PENALTY on NYG-75-J.Halapio, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at DAL 13 - No Play.

5-D.Bailey kicks 63 yards from DAL 35 to NYG 2. 83-K.Raymond to NYG 24 for 22 yards (31-B.Jones, 41-K.Smith). PENALTY on NYG-48-A.Ayers, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at NYG 20. Officially, a return for 18 yards.

2-2-DAL 28
(7:10) 46-A.Morris right end pushed ob at NYG 35 for 37 yards (27-D.Thompson). PENALTY on DAL-82-J.Witten, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at DAL 28 - No Play.

Cotton

Staff member

lostxn

DCC 4Life
The hold was literally for a second. I don't have a problem with that no call. I would be pissed if they called that against Collins or Smith.

Top Bottom