2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
:lol

This isn't going to affect his macho dipshit base, but educated, married women are going to jump ship.

If this were Bill Clinton on tape saying these things, hypocrites like LT would be eviscerating him and Hillary.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Stop telling on yourself.

Yes it includes my teen years and what does that have to do with a 60-year-old man saying this?

And for the record I have never felt the need to brag about shit like this to random dudes.

This was not a "locker room" and it was not with his buds.
You know Jiggy, the hypocritical thing about you is that you post these articles to elicit a response then you elevate your self and try to denigrate anyone that differs with you. Perhaps you should change your name from Jiggyfly to Venus fly trap. You bait and wait then you try to devour anything that shows up. It's nice to hear you have never has sexual discussions with the boys at one time or another but for those of us who have been exposed to society at large, sexual topics between guys does occur.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

This isn't going to affect his macho dipshit base, but educated, married women are going to jump ship.

If this were Bill Clinton on tape saying these things, hypocrites like LT would be eviscerating him and Hillary.
Clinton did engage in such activities and you haven't heard me say a word about it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Jiggyfly

Banned
You know Jiggy, the hypocritical thing about you is that you post these articles to elicit a response then you elevate your self and try to denigrate anyone that differs with you. Perhaps you should change your name from Jiggyfly to Venus fly trap. You bait and wait then you try to devour anything that shows up. It's nice to hear you have never has sexual discussions with the boys at one time or another but for those of us who have been exposed to society at large, sexual topics between guys does occur.
I post it because its news relative to the thread topic.

I never said I have not talked sex with my buds the fact is that you keep skipping over is him saying he just grabs women by the pussy because he is a "star".

There is a huge difference, trying to act like this is normal behavior really says a lot about you.

And the guy had just got married for the 3rd time 3 months earlier and he is acting like this.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I never said I have not talked sex with my buds the fact is that you keep skipping over is him saying he just grabs women by the pussy because he is a "star".

There is a huge difference, trying to act like this is normal behavior really says a lot about you.

And the guy had just got married for the 3rd time 3 months earlier and he is acting like this.
So maybe some of your talk would offend just as many. The point is it's not an earth shattering thing.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
But Trump has said plenty, talk about glass houses.
But it's all talk and everyone talks. No one needs to act Trump is the master of vile. It's a less than societal accepted dialogue but it used by folks throughout their lives. It one thing to not approve but hypocritical to point fingers like it doesn't happen to good pious people.

Jiggyfly

Banned
And this is the type of stuff they are finding.
In one 2014 speech, Clinton admits to being "kind of far removed" from the struggles of the middle class.
"My father loved to complain about big business and big government, but we had a solid middle class upbringing," she said in the remarks. "...And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it."
But in a 2013 speech, Clinton told an audience that her "dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere."
In a 2013 speech, Clinton told members of the National Multi-Housing Council, "you need both a public and a private position" in politics.
"I mean, politics is like sausage being made," she said. "It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position."
Who did not know this about Clinton already.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Judge not lest you be judged.

Jiggyfly

Banned
So maybe some of your talk would offend just as many. The point is it's not an earth shattering thing.
Jason Chaffetz and Paul Ryan disagree with you.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/8/chaffetz-drops-support-trump-over-candidates-comme/

On Friday night Mr. Chaffetz, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, became the first Republican on Capitol Hill to publicly rescind his support for Mr. Trump’s White House run Friday evening within hours of the release of a damning 2005 recording that captured the current presidential candidate making vulgar remarks about women.
“I’m out. I can no longer in good conscience endorse this person for president. It is some of the most abhorrent and offensive comments that you can possibly imagine,” Mr. Chaffetz told KSTU-TV in Salt Lake City.
“I can’t tell the good people of Utah that I endorse a person who acts like this,” he told CNN’s Don Lemon in a follow-up interview Friday.

Jiggyfly

Banned
But it's all talk and everyone talks. No one needs to act Trump is the master of vile. It's a less than societal accepted dialogue but it used by folks throughout their lives. It one thing to not approve but hypocritical to point fingers like it doesn't happen to good pious people.
So you agree Trump is a hypocrite nice to know you admit that much.

Jiggyfly

Banned
More from Hillary's emails.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, this may be borne more out of hope than experience in the last few years. But Simpson-Bowles ― and I know you heard from Erskine earlier today ― put forth the right framework. Namely, we have to restrain spending, we have to have adequate revenues, and we have to incentivize growth. It’s a three-part formula. The specifics can be negotiated depending upon whether we’re acting in good faith or not. And what Senator Simpson and Erskine did was to bring Republicans and Democrats alike to the table, and you had the full range of ideological views from I think Tom Coburn to Dick Durbin. And they reached an agreement. But what is very hard to do is to then take that agreement if you don’t believe that you’re going to be able to move the other side. And where we are now is in this gridlocked dysfunction. So you’ve got Democrats saying that, you know, you have to have more revenues; that’s the sine qua non of any kind of agreement. You have Republicans saying no, no, no on revenues; you have to cut much more deeply into spending. Well, looks what’s happened. We are slowly returning to growth. It’s not as much or as fast as many of us would like to see, but, you know, we’re certainly better off than our European friends, and we’re beginning to, I believe, kind of come out of the long aftermath of the ‘08 crisis. [Clinton Speech For Morgan Stanley, 4/18/13]
CLINTON: You just have to sort of figure out how to ― getting back to that word, “balance” ― how to balance the public and the private efforts that are necessary to be successful, politically, and that’s not just a comment about today. That, I think, has probably been true for all of our history, and if you saw the Spielberg movie, Lincoln, and how he was maneuvering and working to get the 13th Amendment passed, and he called one of my favorite predecessors, Secretary Seward, who had been the governor and senator from New York, ran against Lincoln for president, and he told Seward, I need your help to get this done. And Seward called some of his lobbyist friends who knew how to make a deal, and they just kept going at it. I mean, politics is like sausage being made. It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position. And finally, I think ― I believe in evidence-based decision making. I want to know what the facts are. I mean, it’s like when you guys go into some kind of a deal, you know, are you going to do that development or not, are you going to do that renovation or not, you know, you look at the numbers. You try to figure out what’s going to work and what’s not going to work. [Clinton Speech For National Multi-Housing Council, 4/24/13]
“Now, it’s important to recognize the vital role that the financial markets play in our economy and that so many of you are contributing to. To function effectively those markets and the men and women who shape them have to command trust and confidence, because we all rely on the market’s transparency and integrity. So even if it may not be 100 percent true, if the perception is that somehow the game is rigged, that should be a problem for all of us, and we have to be willing to make that absolutely clear. And if there are issues, if there’s wrongdoing, people have to be held accountable and we have to try to deter future bad behavior, because the public trust is at the core of both a free market economy and a democracy.” [Clinton Remarks to Deutsche Bank, 10/7/14]
“And anybody who has ever traveled in other countries, some of which shall remain nameless, except for Russia and China, you know that you can’t bring your phones and your computers. And if you do, good luck. I mean, we would not only take the batteries out, we would leave the batteries and the devices on the plane in special boxes. Now, we didn’t do that because we thought it would be fun to tell somebody about. We did it because we knew that we were all targets and that we would be totally vulnerable. So it’s not only what others do to us and what we do to them and how many people are involved in it. It’s what’s the purpose of it, what is being collected, and how can it be used. And there are clearly people in this room who know a lot about this, and some of you could be very useful contributors to that conversation because you’re sophisticated enough to know that it’s not just, do it, don’t do it. We have to have a way of doing it, and then we have to have a way of analyzing it, and then we have to have a way of sharing it.” [Goldman Sachs Builders And Innovators Summit, 10/29/13]

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

I laugh knowing that if Obama were to have done an 1/20th of the things that Trump has done the Trump supporters would be loudly demanding that he immediately be impeached.

But pretty much the majority of them are just chalking it up to "boys being boys" or some other contrived double standard. I even saw some clown try to play the "rappers say that stuff all the time" card. My response.....you know what, you're right. And I wouldn't want them to be President either.

Nov 8th can't get here soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom