Giants Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Gotta wonder with a new head coach whether Eli or Geno starts against us on Sunday.

Cotton

Staff member
Another question is, do they come in hyped with a new coach, or have they completely given up at 2-10?

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another question is, do they come in hyped with a new coach, or have they completely given up at 2-10?
Yeah sometimes a new coach gives you a boost for that first game or two and then usually the wheels fall off again. We shall see.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interesting. Not even 2 years. And one of his years was an 11 win playoff year.

And here we are still learning on the job.
To be fair they forced Coughlin out thinking things would get better with a new coach. Two wasted years later they are in a worse position.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well they are the core of our defense right now. So sort of makes sense.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I don't give two fucks who starts at QB or who their coach is, they suck and we should beat them by at least a touchdown, short-term emotion/adrenaline boost or not.

Their OL is horrific, they have no running game, no WR's, their best CB is out and perhaps their best LB.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don't give two fucks who starts at QB or who their coach is, they suck and we should beat them by at least a touchdown, short-term emotion/adrenaline boost or not.

Their OL is horrific, they have no running game, no WR's, their best CB is out and perhaps their best LB.
Exactly.

Which is why a loss to them would be completely unacceptable and not even Jerry Jones could defend it.

It's our last chance to bring some real heat to Garrett.

Don't let me down, Big Blue!

Cotton

Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I'm guessing we lose. We struggle against NY's defense as it is, and our offense is not good right now regardless.

There's a pretty good chance we score under 10. Again.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
:lol

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm guessing we lose. We struggle against NY's defense as it is, and our offense is not good right now regardless.

And that should be fireable.

I definitely don't think Garrett is out of the woods, if we end up 6-10 I could see him gone. I really wouldn't be surprised to see us end up 6-10 or 10-6 at this point.

Cotton

Staff member

Just as well. Let the young dogs eat.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

One can only hope.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

I definitely don't think Garrett is out of the woods, if we end up 6-10 I could see him gone. I really wouldn't be surprised to see us end up 6-10 or 10-6 at this point.
As I said after the Redskins game, this game right here is the last chance of creating any momentum to get Garrett fired.

Maybe it still doesn't happen, but all the scrutiny that was on both Garrett and Jones going into the Redskins game would be back and then some.

Lose this game, and I can't see them rebounding to win any others.

But if they win this game, even if they lose the remaining 3, and it'll be enough to save his job.

If you want Garrett gone, this is the last game that can give any momentum to that train.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

That's not how Jerry thinks. In his mind, losing to Eli and Spagnola would be more forgivable than losing to Geno and McAdoo.

Top Bottom