28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Per Rapoport...

To play SS.

Wut

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
They moved him there last week. Didn't think it would be this soon.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They moved him there last week. Didn't think it would be this soon.
Apparently Rapoport is a moron. Todd Archer is saying that he is not being promoted, just being moved to safety.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
:jerk

What's the chances this stiff makes it at safety?

Surprised they didn't try him at WR.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Apparently Rapoport is a moron. Todd Archer is saying that he is not being promoted, just being moved to safety.
How is Rapaport still employed as an insider?

He's always getting stuff wrong.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, presumably this is just some shuffling that won't affect the actual roster, unless some pretty significant injuries occur at the position.
Yeah, I don't care if he is playing safety on the practice squad. Makes sense since a healthy Romo basically means he would get no snaps as a QB. Usually when a Cowboys' player switches positions he isn't too far off from getting cut.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Hopefully we have a Terrell Pryor on our hands.

Through hard work and his natural athleticism, Pryor has turned himself into a very dependable WR.

Showers has good size and from what I've seen he appears to be a pretty athletic guy. It's a long shot but I hope this works.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

Through hard work and his natural athleticism, Pryor has turned himself into a very dependable WR.

Showers has good size and from what I've seen he appears to be a pretty athletic guy. It's a long shot but I hope this works.
I've been really surprised with how well Pryor has been playing at WR. Would be nice if we could luck out with a similar type of player.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Pryor was a five star athlete though. I don't see that from Showers.

Thanks,
DFDC

Top Bottom