Week 13 Gameday Chatter | Redskins @ Cowboys | 11-30-2017

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If you want us to lose, you will be happy that it is me starting the chatter thread.

If you want us to win, fuck off.

:unsure

data

Forbes #1
As I mentioned in other thread, need to score 16 points to avoid tieing the lowest 4-game point total in franchise history (courtesy of the inaugural 1960 season 0-11-1).

Over/Under set at 15 points. What say thee?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
As I mentioned in other thread, need to score 16 points to avoid tieing the lowest 4-game point total in franchise history (courtesy of the inaugural 1960 season 0-11-1).

I say I hope Garrett finds a way to do what he does best -- adding new lows to the franchise history book.

Cotton

Staff member

I think we probably score more than that. Whether it will be enough remains to be seen.

data

Forbes #1
I say I hope Garrett finds a way to do what he does best -- adding new lows to the franchise history book.
i figures you would enjoy that stat. This is a DCC original that I didn’t get from any other source. If we score less than 15, though, I’m sure it’ll be brought up elsewhere.

Cotton

Staff member
For your entertainment purposes, I present to you a momma panda ninja-flipping her child panda...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
For your entertainment purposes, I present to you a momma panda ninja-flipping her child panda...

or Gruden flipping Garrett

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You guys are just setting yourself up for disappointment. Ginger will win this game and the next one to fire up the dumb masses (and the Joneses) and save his job.

I appreciate the effort though. Go Redskins.

I am pretty curious to see what the crowd is like on a Thursday night. Hopefully the place is empty or full of Skins fans.

Cotton

Staff member
Look for lots of screens in this game from the Redskins. If they are successful (with Durant, Lee, and possibly Hitchens out I suspect they will be), this could be a route.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sometimes I find it helpful to yank one off before the game, just to clear the jitters.

Go to :14

Let your filthy imagination run wild.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Sometimes I find it helpful to yank one off before the game, just to clear the jitters.

I'd rather stab myself in the eyes with rusty screwdrivers than to watch these vids.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

You are a fucking disgusting man, Booze.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'd rather stab myself in the eyes with rusty screwdrivers than to watch these vids.
He said to watch it and let your filthy imagination run wild. Get freaky with it.

data

Forbes #1
Look for lots of screens in this game from the Redskins. If they are successful (with Durant, Lee, and possibly Hitchens out I suspect they will be), this could be a route.
Where we going?

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1

I'd tear that couch up like a feral cat. That Tony Romo pillow will look like an ice cream sandwich.

Top Bottom