Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at 49ers | Week 4 | 10-02-2016

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
F' the Steelers.

The jackasses mailed it in last week against the Eagles but now they want to show up and play hard.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Dak just looks so much more decisive than Romo I don't know if he is willing to trust more guys or is not waiting for the big play but this offense just runs so smooth and crisp.

I also wonder if Linehan has more sway over what is called without Romo playing as coach during game planning for the week.

As much complaining as people do about the depth of this what they have without Smith, Collins, Scandrick Lawrence Romo and today Dez is amazing.

I wonder what Faux outrage some will have this week to take away from a good win.

GShock

DCC 4Life
I hate the 9ers. Good, bad, mediocre, I don't care. I love beating them.

dallen

Senior Tech

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad to see his YPC jump up as well. He literally seems to get better every week.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It would be nice to have him back on a reasonable deal but I think most of us would prefer to spend our money on a pass rusher in free agency. The good news is we can save some cap by trading Romo...
I'd be surprised if a pass rusher worth spending the money on hit free agency.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
F' the Steelers.

The jackasses mailed it in last week against the Eagles but now they want to show up and play hard.
Amen. I've said it a thousand times already tonight. Where was this last week, fuckers?

But I said it last week; that eagles game was a trap game for the Steelers.

I feel like these things get underrated sometimes.

shane

DCC 4Life
No, but he's not doing a bad job despite hearing every week how awful he is.
I think "not doing a bad job" would be an apt description. Little things with the play calling piss me off, such as Dak being exposed so often (but hes so good he usually makes it work). But considering how poor the defensive talent is, I can't fault Garrett too much in spite of my personal bias against him.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
F' the Steelers.

I knew the Chiefs wouldn't win in Pittsburgh, but this is pathetic. I can't watch anymore.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It's getting called back but man that was a hell of a return. That KC punt returner has incredible speed.

Top Bottom