Rod Smith recognizes the coaching sucks.

midswat

... soon
Cowboys RB Rod Smith: “Whats frustrating about it is we got the talent. These teams we’re losing to, to be honest, we shouldnt be losing to”

midswat

... soon
Witten knows the coaching sucks too.

Jason Witten: "I believe we have enough playmakers. Certainly collectively we haven’t [made enough plays]. ... The message is clear, we have to look at ourselves. Certainly it’s easy to say execute better, but it’s bigger than that."

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Dak said similar... Said look in this locker room, we have talent and plenty of Pro Bowlers. We just need to figure it out.

It's almost like these guys don't stand and salute when Garrett enters the room anymore.

junk

Not So New Member
Well that is also a typical Dallas downfall. These guys are always talking about the Super Bowl in the offseason when they can't even consistently win.

I think the "GM" overrates the talent and that attitude flows all the way down to the field.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well that is also a typical Dallas downfall. These guys are always talking about the Super Bowl in the offseason when they can't even consistently win.

I think the "GM" overrates the talent and that attitude flows all the way down to the field.
Junk, I'm going to need you to post more, seriously.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

The GM overrates the talent because he wouldn't know talent if it bit his wrinkled dick off. He is a disgustingly optimistic senile imbecile and his idiotic son is not much better.

But it is kind of funny that our third string tailback is sitting there talking about the "talent" on this team.

You just don't see that kind of idiocy every day. Who the fuck is Rod Smith to even deserve a mic thrust into his face for comment? What has he done to qualify himself as worthy of commenting?

That goes to show you that this team is not only overrated by those in charge of the talent, they honestly think they are better than they are too, even down to the mediocre reserves.

The GM overrates the talent because he wouldn't know talent if it bit his wrinkled dick off. He is a disgustingly optimistic senile imbecile and his idiotic son is not much better.

But it is kind of funny that our third string tailback is sitting there talking about the "talent" on this team.

You just don't see that kind of idiocy every day. Who the fuck is Rod Smith to even deserve a mic thrust into his face for comment? What has he done to qualify himself as worthy of commenting?

That goes to show you that this team is not only overrated by those in charge of the talent, they honestly think they are better than they are too, even down to the mediocre reserves.
Good, let this motherfucker unravel. I’ve got my popcorn ready to watch this shit to see how it all unfolds. I’m in WGAS mode now, and I want them to lose every game till the end of the season by blowout. Something has got to give. The whole organization is screwed up. There is nothing to be hopeful for now or in the future unless that red headed fag gets canned.

Top Bottom