Terry Glenn Dead

midswat

... soon
[MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION]

I don't know if this is the one you're looking for, but this to me was the most amazing catch he ever made as a Cowboy:

No the play I was talking about was at Texas stadium against the skins in 2006.

You’re no theebs. That’s for sure.

shane

DCC 4Life
20-13 game, late 4th quarter, ball near our own endzone.

Screen pass, stumbled, fumbled the ball, results in a safety and the ensuing possession is when Seattle takes the lead.

The rest is history.
To be fair to him, he was rusty and the coaches shouldn't have had him out there. Besides that play, he had a nice little run as a receiver for us. RIP.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
To be fair to him, he was rusty and the coaches shouldn't have had him out there. Besides that play, he had a nice little run as a receiver for us. RIP.
You're thinking of the wrong season.

The only game he played in 2007 was the Giants playoff game, but the Seattle playoff game was part of the 2006 season which was arguably his best as a Cowboy.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
RIP.

Still remember the day we traded for him. Stole him for a 7th rounder IIRC. I can't be "sad" over this loss, but it definitely sucks.

Going to try to find my favorite Glenn highlight on YouTube to post. Couldn't find it last time I looked years ago though.

Edit: Still can't find it. I was at the game in 2006, and Glenn ran right at Sean Taylor deep, and put a move on Taylor that got him turned around. Glenn then broke towards the corner of the endzone and caught a deep touchdown pass. It was beautiful. Loved that it happened to Taylor too because I posted on the espn boards a little back then and the redskins fans were always obnoxious when it came to Taylor.

Damn... both of them are passed on now. Kind of fucked up if you think about it.
6th rounder. Best trade we ever made. Very underrated. RIP, Terry.

midswat

... soon
1 more for the collection:

When I think of Glenn and flea flickers, that is always the first play that comes to mind. Man he was good. And that was as good of a football game as we maybe had during Parcells tenure.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
When I think of Glenn and flea flickers, that is always the first play that comes to mind. Man he was good. And that was as good of a football game as we maybe had during Parcells tenure.
Definitely one of our best wins under him.

I'd say this game, first win vs the Giants, the Panthers (can't call them losers anymore) game, the Colts game in 2006 where we snapped their steak, and the Gramática last second FG vs Giants to take the NFCE lead would be the top 5 of his tenure here.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Considering he was born in Ohio, played there in college but he or his family decided to have his services in Texas, his experience there must have been important to him/them.

Top Bottom