User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Special counsel issues indictment against 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference

“No, I think you are confused, or just really, really partisan. What did Comey in was the Russia investigation. Rosenstein's memo was pretext, pretext which was subsequently dropped when shit-for-brains admitted to Lestor Holt on national TV that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. The thought that Trump fired Comey because he tanked Hillary's campaign is beyond laughable.”

Rosenstien recommended that Comey be fired because he broke the chain of command and regulator procedures by declaring that the E-mail investigation was not prosecutable. There are procedures as to who makes the determination regarding FBI investigations and roughly stated all investigations of a criminal nature will be submitted to the DOJ for determination regarding whether to prosecute. Comey wasnt in charge of the of the case rather he was in charge of the department doing the investigation.

That’s my take on it . Rosensteins memo gave Trump the justification he need d to fire Comey otherwise it would have caused a firestorm if he fired him outright.

I say this from my knowledge and experience of how the system works at the Federal level.
    Last edited by L.T. Fan; 02-22-2018 at 07:58 AM.
    Since Day One

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    It's cute you actually think Mueller would have went this far into an investigation of a Clinton without accidentally shooting himself in the back of the head
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    That's because we only learned recently that they were working overtime to elect Hillary. Remember guys, libs have always loved the FBI -- esp when they were wiretapping Dr. King and infiltrating anti-war groups.
    So easily fooled by the propaganda arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

It's cute you actually think Mueller would have went this far into an investigation of a Clinton without accidentally shooting himself in the back of the head

It's cute or maybe just sad, that you get caught up in conspiracy theories, tell me again how we faked the Moon Landing.

Deputy campaign manager to plead guilty and cooperate with the investigation, no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    Deputy campaign manager to plead guilty and cooperate with the investigation, no big deal.
    Nothing to see here. Fake news or something.