JJT: Dez Bryant to have MRI for knee injury sustained early in win

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's ridiculous how Dez is constantly vilified.

For example, I was listening to Mike and Mike talking about the Odell tantrum and Golic basically said what Beckham was doing wasn't anything disruptive like what Dez has done. Umm, what? Is that why Eli had to step in and talk him down? And regardless, that had nothing to do with Dez.

The narrative surrounding Dez is very unfair.

Cotton

Staff member
It's ridiculous how Dez is constantly vilified.

For example, I was listening to Mike and Mike talking about the Odell tantrum and Golic basically said what Beckham was doing wasn't anything disruptive like what Dez has done. Umm, what? Is that why Eli had to step in and talk him down? And regardless, that had nothing to do with Dez.

The narrative surrounding Dez is very unfair.

Genghis Khan

The Giants don't get nearly enough credit for having more than their fair share of knuckleheads over the years.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm leaning heavily to the idea that those Dez missed meetings reports are nothing more than stories made up by the local media.

I saw this comment from Jeff Sullivan in a DC.com article.

What’s the deal with Jason Garrett breaking the Dez injury news first to the San Francisco reporters via conference call and then telling Fox’s Joe Buck and Troy Aikman about Tyron Smith’s bulging disc? Kind of bizarre to have both of those in the same week, almost like sending a message. I like Jason, pretty sure everyone knows that, but that wasn’t his best week, media-wise.

What a bunch of whiney butt hurt bitches. This is some juvenile school girl shit. They need to get over themselves.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm leaning heavily to the idea that those Dez missed meetings reports are nothing more than stories made up by the local media.

What’s the deal with Jason Garrett breaking the Dez injury news first to the San Francisco reporters via conference call and then telling Fox’s Joe Buck and Troy Aikman about Tyron Smith’s bulging disc? Kind of bizarre to have both of those in the same week, almost like sending a message. I like Jason, pretty sure everyone knows that, but that wasn’t his best week, media-wise.

What a bunch of whiney butt hurt bitches. This is some juvenile school girl shit. They need to get over themselves.
Garrett was salty af with the media during his press conference today. He was so bad that Archer even asked him, "You okay today?" or something like that. I don't think he appreciates the way the media treated him this last week. :lol

Genghis Khan

Garrett was salty af with the media during his press conference today. He was so bad that Archer even asked him, "You okay today?" or something like that. I don't think he appreciates the way the media treated him this last week. :lol
:lol yeah it was weird. He gave them almost nothing. I actually liked it and I hope he keeps it up.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

You have to love how all of this shit somehow comes out at the exact same time. Makes it very suspicious. I agree with you, the butt hurt media is pissed that Garrett didn't break news with them and they are doing everything they can to try to make Garrett look like an ass now as well as Dez.

I'm not one to stand up for Garrett but screw the Dallas media. I sure don't give a fuck about them.

Top Bottom