User Tag List

Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1343

Thread: The Gun Control Debate Thread

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    And who shall monitor President Trump? Who should report? I'd be pretty interested to see a graph of yours where in the middle is unbiased and how far to the left or right are the different media outlets depending on bias and trustworthiness...
    They all should report. But, they should only report. All of them.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

And who shall monitor President Trump? Who should report? I'd be pretty interested to see a graph of yours where in the middle is unbiased and how far to the left or right are the different media outlets depending on bias and trustworthiness...
    Itís easy to identify the liberal and the conservative news networks. The major networks that are liberal and bias about Trump are, NBC,ABC,CBS,CNN,MSNBC. There may be another on or two. The conservative news networks are Fox News. And independents such as Rush Limbaugh. There is no denying each will push the designated view of their persuasion. My own view is that the liberal group will deliberately create stories moreso than the conservative group. If you donít watch all of them from time to time the you really canít make a determination on which is the most reliable. Reliability being a personal position.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    It’s easy to identify the liberal and the conservative news networks. The major networks that are liberal and bias about Trump are, NBC,ABC,CBS,CNN,MSNBC. There may be another on or two. The conservative news networks are Fox News. And independents such as Rush Limbaugh. There is no denying each will push the designated view of their persuasion. My own view is that the liberal group will deliberately create stories moreso than the conservative group. If you don’t watch all of them from time to time the you really can’t make a determination on which is the most reliable. Reliability being a personal position.
    That's a nice way to say subjective, but reliability should be objective.

Could you post a visual like I asked @Iamtdg where the center is unbiased and you place each network further out to the left or right depending on bias and trustworthiness?

it just seems odd to me that all major outlets (except one) are liberal and as such maybe the "unbiased" point is moved by this outlier...
    @Rev supporter

it just seems odd to me that all major outlets (except one) are liberal and as such maybe the "unbiased" point is moved by this outlier...
    I don't know why that would seem odd.

Does it seem odd to you that unions are generally liberal too? What about teachers?

Cause if so, I think I found your problem.

Could you post a visual like I asked @Iamtdg where the center is unbiased and you place each network further out to the left or right depending on bias and trustworthiness?
    No thanks. Why don't you post one, and then we'll tell you what's wrong with it?

That's a nice way to say subjective, but reliability should be objective.

Reliable is catching news organizations and reporters creating setups and props to record a story that isn’t true. There have been instances of this happening. In addition presenting photos and presumed evidence to report a story only to find out the photos were actually taken at a different time under a different administration. I believe you will be familiar with this issues. That what I mean as reliable. It’s a matter of degrees of trust. As I said I have seen the liberal media got caught red handed doing these things and almost without exception is is being done by the liberal media.

If you are looking for a center good luck finding it. Citizens and media alike are so polarized it would be difficult to find someone or some organization these days where there Is a center. The attitudes currently are the most divisive I have ever seen and the attitude of people and organizations are that it’s okay to say anything you want without any justification or need to prove it. Honesty and conscience are on vacation.
    Since Day One

So where does one get just the facts, to makeup ones own mind.
    @Rev supporter

C'mon guys. He's trying so hard to erect that strawman he can blow up. He must really have something good. Just humor him.

8. The following user likes this post:

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion