Charles Manson dead

Newt

DCC 4Life
I don't understand why he was allowed to live out his life in prison. He should have been dead along time ago.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't understand why he was allowed to live out his life in prison. He should have been dead along time ago.
I do not think California had the death penalty when he was convicted.

midswat

... soon
I’m all for more prisoners dying

Re: Manson, I never understood the draw to him. I’ve watched documentaries and seen video clips of his interviews and his “crazy antics” were WWE level fake.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I think 30 to 40 years or more in solitary confinement is worse than the death penalty.

I don't know if that's what he was given, but that is a slow and agonizing way to spend a life.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I think 30 to 40 years or more in solitary confinement is worse than the death penalty.

I don't know if that's what he was given, but that is a slow and agonizing way to spend a life.
I agree with you, that sucks, but it also costs alot of money.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I agree with you, that sucks, but it also costs alot of money.
This is why I hate that he wasn't put to death decades ago. We paid to feed him all of those years.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I disagree. Give me life every time.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I do not think California had the death penalty when he was convicted.
They did (he was sentenced to die in the gas chamber), but when the US Supreme Court ruled that the death penalty constituted "cruel and unusual" punishment, he received a life sentence instead.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I’m all for more prisoners dying

Re: Manson, I never understood the draw to him. I’ve watched documentaries and seen video clips of his interviews and his “crazy antics” were WWE level fake.
His act was good enough to convince people to join his hippie commune cult though. Drugs didn't help any along with his ability to manipulate people. The people that tripped me out over the years were all the prison groupies he attracted, meaning there were/are people out there that admired the sick SOB. I hope none of them are warped enough to "carry on his work" in his absence.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
a short, scrawny dude but the ultimate alpha male when you think about it. how else could he get scores of chicks half his age to sleep with him?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I remember hearing a story that when he was like 10 years old, he convinced a bunch of girls to beat the hell out of a kid on the playground at school. When asked why and what they were doing, they basically said they didn't know, but Charlie had told them to do it so they did.

He always had that weird power over people for whatever reason.

data

Forbes #1
Motivation skills Would’ve been a clear upgrade over Garrett.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Motivation skills Would’ve been a clear upgrade over Garrett.
I just had an image of Manson as a coach, walking up and down the sideline clapping. It may have happened if Jerry hired him ya know.

midswat

... soon
I wonder if Manson accepted Jesus into his heart before he died. He could be in heaven right now.

Top Bottom