Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at 49ers | Week 4 | 10-02-2016

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So if Dak can win one of the next two games and have us off to a 4-2 start, I don't think anyone could ask for anything better out of him. If we are 4-2 or 5-1 I'm leaving Dak as the starter. I love Romo but how can you abandon a QB who is playing this lights out?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So if Dak can win one of the next two games and have us off to a 4-2 start, I don't think anyone could ask for anything better out of him. If we are 4-2 or 5-1 I'm leaving Dak as the starter. I love Romo but how can you abandon a QB who is playing this lights out?
He's been good. I think lights out is a bit of hyperbole.

Matt Ryan has been lights out.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Claiborne's gonna be an interesting off-season issue.
They have played 4 games. I wouldn't assume he is going to play the full season without missing several games. That has been his track record.

If he does stay healthy and continues to play this well the Cowboys are probably not going to be able to afford him. He has looked very good so far.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol

I was wondering WTF Martin was doing when they showed that during the game.

dallen

Senior Tech
If you had told me we'd start 3-1 WITH Romo I'd have taken it. If you told me we'd be 3-1 without Romo or Moore, without Dez, without Tyron, without Scandrick I'd have told you that you were crazy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They have played 4 games. I wouldn't assume he is going to play the full season without missing several games. That has been his track record.

If he does stay healthy and continues to play this well the Cowboys are probably not going to be able to afford him. He has looked very good so far.
It would be nice to have him back on a reasonable deal but I think most of us would prefer to spend our money on a pass rusher in free agency. The good news is we can save some cap by trading Romo...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you had told me we'd start 3-1 WITH Romo I'd have taken it. If you told me we'd be 3-1 without Romo or Moore, without Dez, without Tyron, without Scandrick I'd have told you that you were crazy.
Yeah it's pretty unbelievable really. I can't ever remember a rookie QB coming into the NFL and starting this good from day one. I'm sure there has been but it's so rare for a rookie to start day one in the NFL and be this good.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm still not sure what he is doing.
That was when we were running out the clock.

I can only assume that was him saying we should continue to ram it down their throat, with visual assistance for effect.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Schmitty: "Jason Garrett.....Coach of the Year."

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Yeah it's pretty unbelievable really. I can't ever remember a rookie QB coming into the NFL and starting this good from day one. I'm sure there has been but it's so rare for a rookie to start day one in the NFL and be this good.
Well, Carson Wentz...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Romo who?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That was when we were running out the clock.

I can only assume that was him saying we should continue to ram it down their throat, with visual assistance for effect.
Yeah that would make sense. I'm sure he was mocking the 49ers in some fashion, which I appreciate. The big uglys upfront definitely earned their money today.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
You have to love that Dak on an "off" day was still able to put together a big time performance. I mean he was throwing balls to Williams and Butler for gods sake. Also I guess Bipo is no longer calling Zeke "Richardson."
Uh, yeah, no.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Yeah WTF was that?

Top Bottom