User Tag List

Page 102 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1138

Thread: The Gun Control Debate Thread

I can’t really have a reasonable debate on this topic. I get a strong urge to call those calling for any kind of ban an idiot. It is mostly an emotional knee jerk fueled by financial and political gain. Plus idiots...lots of idiots. It feels like Idiocracy is reality instead of a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    I can’t really have a reasonable debate on this topic. I get a strong urge to call those calling for any kind of ban an idiot. It is mostly an emotional knee jerk fueled by financial and political gain. Plus idiots...lots of idiots. It feels like Idiocracy is reality instead of a movie.
    It is.

Look at the fucking clown that got elected president.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    It is.

Look at the fucking clown that got elected president.
    Well that is progress from you. You stated Trump was President.
    Since Day One

Why are you attacking CHILDREN then? You guys come off as the biggest cunts there ever were.

Maybe you're made of sterner stuff than a bunch of kids, but I have no doubt they were terrified when this shit was going on.

Now they are pushing for change and they are attacked by lunatics on the right like rabid dogs.

They are doing NOTHING WRONG and are being VILIFIED for what you guys feel is an attack on the second amendment.

It is quite pathetic when you sit back and look at it.

Let them have their fucking say.

Older people are doing way more harm to the future of the second amendment than these kids are right now by DOING NOTHING TO PROTECT THEM.

Keep doing nothing and when these kids are older and are in positions of power......then you'll have something to worry about.
    Ok you intolerant Fuck. Listen up. If they were out there just espousing a viewpoint that they believed in, in an adult manner without calling people who disagreed with them vulgar, hateful things, then fine. That isn't at all what they are doing. They are being vile, arrogant totalitarian style protesters attacking anyone that supports the Constitution or has a different opinion on guns than they do. If they acted like concerned kids rather than political attack dogs, they would be treated completely differently. Hogg is 17 acting like he's got a right to say whatever he wants about anyone he wants and then when he gets called on it he retreats back into "I'm just a kid" mode and you can't say anything remotely against me or I'll tell people that believe like me to boycott your lively hood. Or, If you comment on the fact that colleges don't want me because I'm a radical nut job, you'll hurt my feelings and I'll attack you with my Twitter followers. He and the others are political hacks being used by the anti-gun left and they are loving their 15 minutes of fame. I notice you apparently don't have an ounce of concern for the kids there that espouse pro-Constitutional, pro-gun beliefs. And there are some of those as well. So piss off with your scolding of those of us here who see them for what they are.

5. The following 4 users like this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    Ok you intolerant Fuck. Listen up. If they were out there just espousing a viewpoint that they believed in, in an adult manner without calling people who disagreed with them vulgar, hateful things, then fine. That isn't at all what they are doing. They are being vile, arrogant totalitarian style protesters attacking anyone that supports the Constitution or has a different opinion on guns than they do. If they acted like concerned kids rather than political attack dogs, they would be treated completely differently. Hogg is 17 acting like he's got a right to say whatever he wants about anyone he wants and then when he gets called on it he retreats back into "I'm just a kid" mode and you can't say anything remotely against me or I'll tell people that believe like me to boycott your lively hood. Or, If you comment on the fact that colleges don't want me because I'm a radical nut job, you'll hurt my feelings and I'll attack you with my Twitter followers. He and the others are political hacks being used by the anti-gun left and they are loving their 15 minutes of fame. I notice you apparently don't have an ounce of concern for the kids there that espouse pro-Constitutional, pro-gun beliefs. And there are some of those as well. So piss off with your scolding of those of us here who see them for what they are.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post

ONE kid uses some foul language and you fucking cunts use it to label them ALL.

All you fucking spineless motherfuckers might as well just call Emma Gonzalez a skinhead lesbian as well. You know you want to. You probably had a good laugh when the cunt in Maine did it.

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

ONE kid uses some foul language and you fucking cunts use it to label them ALL.

All you fucking spineless motherfuckers might as well just call Emma Gonzalez a skinhead lesbian as well. You know you want to. You probably had a good laugh when the cunt in Maine did it.
    Well, she did admit to bullying the kid that shot up the school, so...