28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So we can't say black girl anymore?

data

Forbes #1
Kathy Friel is on this conduct that's already detrimental to the league's reputation. $137,452 fine coming and 1 game suspension.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So am I correct in assuming that before a wedding a white guy goes and gets with a black girl to sow his oats?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Four-year-old video surfaces just as the league is waging total war on Jerry. Hmmm.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Four-year-old video surfaces just as the league is waging total war on Jerry. Hmmm.
Shit.

That is the deal right now.

Find some shit on someone. It is just getting tired and old.

Every fucking body has done something that someone, somewhere will find offensive.

It doesn't matter if it was 20 years ago. Or 20 minutes.

I don't know what the end game is at the end of the day, but it sure as shit seems like in general there is a mindset developing that public figures be virtuous, honest and not perverted.

Well that is just not your average fucking human being.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This is probably just a mild warning shot from Goodell's cronies. I'm sure there is tons of stuff out there on Jones. As much as he likes to drink and run his mouth.....sheeeiiitttt, there's probably video out there of him blowing a midget while making inappropriate Jew jokes.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
This is probably just a mild warning shot from Goodell's cronies. I'm sure there is tons of stuff out there on Jones. As much as he likes to drink and run his mouth.....sheeeiiitttt, there's probably video out there of him blowing a midget while making inappropriate Jew jokes.
:lol

Cotton

Staff member
I'm offended.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
What was the thing years ago where he got drunk in a bar, started acting a fool and someone got video of it? I forgot.

vince

Not So New Member
What was the thing years ago where he got drunk in a bar, started acting a fool and someone got video of it? I forgot.
I have heard of a video out there of him grabbing on some chick at the bar. Might be the same vid.

Cotton

Staff member
Pictures. I don't think any video emerged.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Goodell's a douche, but if somehow this escalates to the point Jerry has to relinquish ownership we might get a real HC before he dies after all. But I know it's just wishful thinking.

Top Bottom