Week 11 Thursday Game Day Chatter | Titans @ Steelers | 11-16-2017

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I like Wentz, sure. But I don't really care about his success with the Eagles. I'm more interested in the angst you show when upset by something. I enjoy it.

And brotha... You serve it up often. :art
You are not a very nice person.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This swinging camera angle does show a little more.

Like Delanie Walker talking mad shit to C.J. Watt.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Henry is going to be a good one. He was the RB I was hoping we'd end up with leading up to that draft.

Imagine if we'd taken Ramsey with our 1st round pick, and Henry with our 2nd. Hindsight is 20/20, I know. I freely admit I didn't want Ramsey with our 1st.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Mariota with a Dak type run for the TD.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I always laugh when homer fans make that ahhhhhhhhhh sound when replays are shown and you know damn good and well they are just fucking wrong.

People in general are so fucking stupid.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
WTF did Bell go?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nevermind, they explained it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Henry is going to be a good one. He was the RB I was hoping we'd end up with leading up to that draft.
Same here. He's no Elliott but I think he'd have been damn good behind the big holes our OL opens up.

I'm still not sure why he hasn't gotten more action in Tennessee. I think the coaches like Murray's professionalism and all that.

data

Forbes #1
The stat is that there's only ~15 minutes of actual playing time, so 7.5 minutes per player (offense vs defense). Huh.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That commercial with the deaf players for Microsoft brought back memories.

My high school team played a school for the deaf and those bitches were hardcore.

Sucked athletically but hit harder than anyone else.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I always laugh when homer fans make that ahhhhhhhhhh sound when replays are shown and you know damn good and well they are just fucking wrong.

People in general are so fucking stupid.
:lol

Yes, or the ones that boo the referee just because he calls a penalty against their team when they don't even have any clue if it's a legit call or not.

Same goes for baseball fans who boo when a pitcher tries to pick off a base runner.

It's like they do it because they feel like they're supposed to since other dummies are doing it.

Top Bottom