Week 10 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys @ Falcons | 11-12-2017

midswat

... soon
Dallas 34
Atlanta 20

They're just struggling and lifeless.

If you ever think coaching doesn't matter in the NFL.... they were a fine tuned machine a year ago and now they look like smashed shit with Sark running the offense.

The team will match Elliotts 4.1 ypc with Morris/Smith/McFadden. Hopefully they don't panic though and pass pass pass.

Feel real good about this game, and part of me wants to fast forward to next week and take on the Eagles.

midswat

... soon
Not feeling it today. 38-24 Atlanta.
You should be more confident. Being in Charlotte they play mostly NFC South games here. I've seen Atlanta play a number of times this year, and they're just not that good.

I mean sure, there's still a chance Julio runs through our defense like Calvin used to do, but Julio is banged up and I really like how our defense is playing. I think Lee keeps the run game in check. I just feel good about this weekend. IMO KC presents more problems than Atlanta does, and outside of that one fluke Tyreek play, we handled them pretty well. I love our chances to repeat today.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
You should be more confident. Being in Charlotte they play mostly NFC South games here. I've seen Atlanta play a number of times this year, and they're just not that good.

I mean sure, there's still a chance Julio runs through our defense like Calvin used to do, but Julio is banged up and I really like how our defense is playing. I think Lee keeps the run game in check. I just feel good about this weekend. IMO KC presents more problems than Atlanta does, and outside of that one fluke Tyreek play, we handled them pretty well. I love our chances to repeat today.
My concern is the way this team gets up for games sometimes. Talent wise, we should be fine without Zeke. Emotionally? I have my doubts.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let's do this.

Cowboys - 31

Falcons - 28

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Dallas 14

ATL 10

D

Deuce

Rumors in Tampa are the Koetter may be let go and they want to bring Gruden back.

lol @ [MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION] if it happens.

midswat

... soon
Rumors in Tampa are the Koetter may be let go and they want to bring Gruden back.

lol @ [MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION] if it happens.
Strangely not as all worried about that at all.

data

Forbes #1
Has bringing back old glory for a second tour off duty ever worked out well for a coach? Any sport?

Joe Gibbs sucked a fat cork. Art Shell lasted one season. Don’t know of any others.

Cotton

Staff member
Breakfast burritos this morning. We went to this local burrito place yesterday and got some of their hot sauce, so I am more stoked than normal about breakfast.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
First thing I do this morning?

Start the thread.

Second thing?

Change a massive shit diaper.

Things are not trending well.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm not known for being the most optimistic fan, but I feel good about this one.

I may come to regret this confidence later, but I feel really good about the way the team is playing right now. They're on a roll and I think they too are confident, not cocky..... And it was cockiness that has gotten this team in trouble in the past.

I think there's a good vibe over this team right now and they're focused on getting the job done, and that's what they're gonna do today.

We may not have the big play potential at RB that we had with Zeke, but we will continue to have a solid running game and Dak will take care of the rest.

27-23, Cowboys win.

Cotton

Staff member
I used some expanding foam (Great Stuff) to plug some holes in the piping on my barn to keep the wasps from building nests in them. Let me tell you, that shit is a pain in the ass to get off your hands.

Cotton

Staff member
With your chicken fried steak do you go fries, mashed potatoes or baked potato? Does that choice change with chicken fried chicken?

Cotton

Staff member
So, Goodell put in a counteroffer to the NFL on his salary. $50 million a year and a LIFETIME PRIVATE JET.

And, yes, he is serious.

midswat

... soon
With your chicken fried steak do you go fries, mashed potatoes or baked potato? Does that choice change with chicken fried chicken?
What color shirt you wearing for the game zoners!

Cotton

Staff member
What color shirt you wearing for the game zoners!
If you don't like the way we do here in the chatter thread, they still have your seat warm for you at the DCU.

Cotton

Staff member
Must’ve struck a nerve.
You have no access to my nerves. BTW, I go mashed potatoes with chicken fried steak and fries with chicken fried chicken.

Top Bottom