Thursday Night Chatter Thread - Week 4 | Dolphins at Bengals | 09/29/2016

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting to see what politicals are buying time with the commercials.

I just saw a commercial that said Hillary will TAK MY GUNZ!!!1

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I don't think he's as good as Dalton.

Winston, Bortles seem already more effective than Tannehill.
No reason to hitch your wagon to a below average starter for lots of money. Dak and Wentz for example already look better. Tannehill just doesn't have "it." Not saying you can't win with him but it will be really difficult.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
So basically to beat the Bengals we just can't give up the long strikes and keep them in the red zone.

data

Forbes #1
For you non-Boozeman posters, I'd much appreciate stepping up the chatter next Thursday. Whimsical posts are welcome. Tell us what you have planned for the weekend. How much is gas/gallon? How that millennial in your office is so out of touch.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
For you non-Boozeman posters, I'd much appreciate stepping up the chatter next Thursday. Whimsical posts are welcome. Tell us what you have planned for the weekend. How much is gas/gallon? How that millennial in your office is so out of touch.
Going to the Cowboys vs. 9ers game this weekend.

Here's hoping that we'll be 3-1 at the end of it.

First time I've been to a Cowboys game since 1993 against the Cardinals.

dallen

Senior Tech
I don't watch Thursday Night Football unless Dallas is playing because the games almost always suck. The coaches don't have enough time to prepare and the players don't have enough time to recover. When it was only on Thanksgiving it was a fun novelty.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Plus the uniforms look like a back wood high school team. (Just in case Ace didn't critique.)

Top Bottom