Cowboys Selling Playoff Tickets

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Season ticket holder. Just got my bill for not one but two playoff games. If they don't make the playoffs, or only play one game, I get a refund. I wonder if they were waiting for a big win to send this out. If we had a loss, can't imagine they would want to send out that package.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Season ticket holder. Just got my bill for not one but two playoff games. If they don't make the playoffs, or only play one game, I get a refund. I wonder if they were waiting for a big win to send this out. If we had a loss, can't imagine they would want to send out that package.
Being as you're a season ticket holder, you're obviously going to given the face value price of those playoff tickets.

So I'm curious, what exactly is the price for a seat?

Do you mind if I ask what section you sit in?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Would be interesting to see the interest/return Jerruh makes on all that money from the time customers pay to the time he has to refund it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
They have to get it in before Zeke is forced to sit.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Being as you're a season ticket holder, you're obviously going to given the face value price of those playoff tickets.

So I'm curious, what exactly is the price for a seat?

Do you mind if I ask what section you sit in?
I'm away from home so I can't give you exact numbers. As I recall it was ~$720 for two games, two tickets each game. The second game was more. I sit in the upper deck, endzone. Still decent seats though.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm away from home so I can't give you exact numbers. As I recall it was ~$720 for two games, two tickets each game. The second game was more. I sit in the upper deck, endzone. Still decent seats though.
So about 360 for the pair, 180 per seat.

That's not too bad considering if you go on stubhub right now for just a regular season game, you're going to pay about that much.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So about 360 for the pair, 180 per seat.

That's not too bad considering if you go on stubhub right now for just a regular season game, you're going to pay about that much.
Not bad at all really

DLK150

DCC 4Life
It's putting the cart before the horse at this juncture but I think that's pretty much standard operating procedure. I would go for it if you can afford it, Lostxn because that doesn't sound like a bad price at all these days.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
There's 0 risk, pretty sure they refund you if the games don't happen or they apply it to your balance for next year's season tickets.

At least that's what they do with my MIL's tickets.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If they are a wild card it seems unlikely they get a home game at all, and that's assuming they even get in.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
It's putting the cart before the horse at this juncture but I think that's pretty much standard operating procedure. I would go for it if you can afford it, Lostxn because that doesn't sound like a bad price at all these days.
Oh yeah, I'll pay

midswat

... soon
Two tickets? One must be for this year, and the other for next year. Garrett is still the coach, afterall.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If they are a wild card it seems unlikely they get a home game at all, and that's assuming they even get in.
Yeah which is kind of shitty because we could have the second best record in the NFC and still get no home game the way the Eagles are playing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Eh, this team probably has a better chance on the road anyway. Especially considering teams like the Vikings and Rams could/will be division winners.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Playing on the road without a bye?

Probably just what the doctor ordered for our bumblefuck HC.

data

Forbes #1
When were playoff tix made available to you last year? What about 2014 during our shitty Romo-less year? I wonder if this is standard operating procedure regardless of being 0-8, 4-4 or 8-0 so Jerruh can get an interest free loan.

You figure $300/tix x 50,000 tickets and that’s $15M.

Top Bottom