Week 13 Thursday Night Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Vikings | 12-1-2016

townsend

Banned
I have always been a huge Jeff Fisher fan, but his time should be done. Shocking that the Rams would extend him, but I think they want a recognizable name coaching the teams to ease the transition back to LA.
Funny that the hottest name for a HC hire this offseason is a guy they already fired.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Funny that the hottest name for a HC hire this offseason is a guy they already fired.
I assume you are talking about Linehan. I have not seen anything linking him to any jobs. Just been seeing Austin, K. Shanahan, and McDaniels.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I assume you are talking about Linehan. I have not seen anything linking him to any jobs. Just been seeing Austin, K. Shanahan, and McDaniels.
I really hope Linehan doesn't leave. Would be great for Dak to have a consistent staff in front of him for a couple years.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I really hope Linehan doesn't leave. Would be great for Dak to have a consistent staff in front of him for a couple years.
I think Linehan falls in the Norv Turner/Wade Phillips bucket...great coordinator, bad head coach.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I think Linehan falls in the Norv Turner/Wade Phillips bucket...great coordinator, bad head coach.

Agreed, but that doesn't mean a shitty team won't come along and offer him more money to leave.

He really couldn't ask for a more talented offense, though, so hopefully he sticks it out in hopes of a SB win.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Agreed, but that doesn't mean a shitty team won't come along and offer him more money to leave.

He really couldn't ask for a more talented offense, though, so hopefully he sticks it out in hopes of a SB win.
This is an ideal OC job, particularly with the talent, but also Jerry will pay top dollar to assts...so I expect him to get a big raise.

Top Bottom