Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at 49ers | Week 4 | 10-02-2016

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Damn, that was a hell of a body slam on Siemian

kidd

DCC 4Life
Yeah Dak has been a little off today but he really started to get in a groove on that drive. There just is no panic in him.
It was good to see him get back on track. I was beginning to worry because he's due for a stinker.

data

Forbes #1
It was good to see him get back on track. I was beginning to worry because he's due for a stinker.
Still early, lots of football left...but if Dak continues to play like this until Week 8/9, you can't possibly bench Romo, can you?

dallen

Senior Tech
I'm not sure you could design a show I'd be less interested in than that Shannon Sharpe \ Skip Baylesw show

kidd

DCC 4Life
Still early, lots of football left...but if Dak continues to play like this until Week 8/9, you can't possibly bench Romo, can you?
As I've said before, Dak has to improve a lot before I keep Romo on the bench. Until he proves different, Romo gives us the best chance to win.

It's really no different from Parcells benching Drew Henson in favor of Vinny Testeverde.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Not this guy.

Unless Dak just goes Tom Brady or Romo shows he can't play anymore.
He's actually looking better than young Tom Brady. C'mon and jump on this bandwagon.

kidd

DCC 4Life
He's actually looking better than young Tom Brady. C'mon and jump on this bandwagon.
I don't hate the guy. Quite to the contrary really. I love what he's doing.

Just want Romo to have a chance.

1bigfan13

Staff member
What's going to suck is we're going to rush a rusty Romo back into the lineup for a key game against the Eagles. Who BTW, have a very good and aggressive defense.

data

Forbes #1
As I've said before, Dak has to improve a lot before I keep Romo on the bench. Until he proves different, Romo gives us the best chance to win.

It's really no different from Parcells benching Drew Henson in favor of Vinny Testeverde.
For the record, I'm on the fence about this. No agenda here, but you say Dak has to 'improve a lot'. So, to be accurate, if Dak continues his current pace, that's not good enough to bench Romo. Gotcha.

What does 'improve a lot' entail? You talking stats or something in particular like deep passes or a 4th quarter comeback?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Sean Lee just isn't very good anymore.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Speaking of Tom Brady, this defense is making Gabbert look like Brady.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

How much more improved does he have to be? Jesus H.

Top Bottom