2016 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
My goodness another miracle finish. Tennessee beats Georgia on a Hail Mary.

1bigfan13

Staff member

1bigfan13

Staff member
Damn. They even got poor UGA.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Oh, LT. Care to readdress that post about the Sooners demise?

1bigfan13

Staff member
This is great for me. I want them to lose in epic fashion so the boosters and locals will finally say enough is enough and force the Stoops brothers from Norman.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

:towel

1bigfan13

Staff member
Pathetic and unacceptable that the Oklahoma offense has to score at least 40 every week in order to even have a shot at winning. But of course Bob Stoops doesn't have a problem with this. Can't fire baby bro and make Thanksgiving dinner awkward, ya know.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Pathetic and unacceptable that the Oklahoma offense has to score at least 40 every week in order to even have a shot at winning. But of course Bob Stoops doesn't have a problem with this. Can't fire baby bro and make Thanksgiving dinner awkward, ya know.
Better than having to score 50 every week to win.

:sad

Jiggyfly

Banned
If A&M had a decent QB they would be in playoff contention, Knight is not going to get it done against the big boys.

1bigfan13

Staff member
If A&M had a decent QB they would be in playoff contention, Knight is not going to get it done against the big boys.
He's actually playing better than I expected but that's because I expected a complete shit show from him.

For the life of me I never understand why a large number of Aggie fans were actually excited and hyped that Trevor Knight transferred to A&M It was as if the only Trevor Knight game they've seen was the 2014 Sugar Bowl against Bama.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
True. He has one game on his resume. The rest of his credits are not excitable.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He's actually playing better than I expected but that's because I expected a complete shit show from him.

For the life of me I never understand why a large number of Aggie fans were actually excited and hyped that Trevor Knight transferred to A&M It was as if the only Trevor Knight game they've seen was the 2014 Sugar Bowl against Bama.
Between his 25 step drop, not stepping up into the pocket, and constantly throwing into double coverage I'm convinced he's going to give me a heart attack this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom