2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
To be fair corners know they can mess with him and throw him of his game. They are definitely doing things to ODB. Of course it's on ODB to stop reacting like a fool.
It's not on them that he can't control his bitchiness.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not on them that he can't control his bitchiness.
No but the stuff corners are doing to him would probably light a fire under many other WRs. The WRs just might not go full suck the way he does.

Cotton

Staff member
No but the stuff corners are doing to him would probably light a fire under many other WRs. The WRs just might not go full suck the way he does.
Like those same corners aren't talking shit to other WRs.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Like those same corners aren't talking shit to other WRs.
It's not really just talking. I mean when a corner is putting his arm on your shoulder and things like that. It's going further then just talking shit.

Cotton

Staff member
It's not really just talking. I mean when a corner is putting his arm on your shoulder and things like that. It's going further then just talking shit.
Why you are defending him (besides just liking to argue) is beyond me. He has shown himself to be a little bitch, and he is.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

It's no different than a RB that has fumbling problems. Teams will attack it until they show it's no longer a problem. And they should.

Cotton

Staff member
It's no different than a RB that has fumbling problems. Teams will attack it until they show it's no longer a problem. And they should.
Yep.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why you are defending him (besides just liking to argue) is beyond me. He has shown himself to be a little bitch, and he is.
Not defending it. Just pointing out there is clearly blood in the water and DBs are taking things to a whole different level with him. It is possible that ODB is a little bitch but that corners are also doing stuff to him that they don't do to any other WRs? Just looking at it from an unbiased position.

Cotton

Staff member
Not defending it. Just pointing out there is clearly blood in the water and DBs are taking things to a whole different level with him. It is possible that ODB is a little bitch but that corners are also doing stuff to him that they don't do to any other WRs? Just looking at it from an unbiased position.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I think they are probably doing stuff to him that they don't to other WRs because he is a little bitch and reacts so strongly. Like NoDak said, opposing players should absolutely exploit that. It is nothing new for players to try to get into their opponent's heads to knock them off their game. I'm sure it happens at some level in every game. It's up to ODB to deal with it. If they are saying/doing things that are over the line then the officials need to get involved but until then ODB has to do a better job of keeping his head.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Give me a break, what is over the line?
You read about nut squeezing in pile ups, pretty sure that's more drastic to most than an arm on the shoulder. The moment he toughens up they'll stop.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think they are probably doing stuff to him that they don't to other WRs because he is a little bitch and reacts so strongly.
This is exactly what I'm saying. People do things because they want to elicit a response. ODB is like the little kid who throws a massive tantrum every time you pick on him. Of course you're going to pick on him more than any other kid.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
This is exactly what I'm saying. People do things because they want to elicit a response. ODB is like the little kid who throws a massive tantrum every time you pick on him. Of course you're going to pick on him more than any other kid.
You are saying the exact same thing that people have been telling you. Its not wrong to take advantage of a situation (within the rules) that benefits you just because the guy can't control his emotions. That's on him to learn how to handle it and it will continue until he shows that he can. Its pretty much that simple.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Things that wouldn't happen in Dallas for $1000, Alex

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I think they are probably doing stuff to him that they don't to other WRs because he is a little bitch and reacts so strongly. Like NoDak said, opposing players should absolutely exploit that. It is nothing new for players to try to get into their opponent's heads to knock them off their game. I'm sure it happens at some level in every game. It's up to ODB to deal with it. If they are saying/doing things that are over the line then the officials need to get involved but until then ODB has to do a better job of keeping his head.
Or leave the profession if he can't be a professional.

The league shouldn't be running interference for the guy just because he makes one-handed catches.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom