2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

townsend

Banned
Judge not lest you be judged.
:lol Trump had been talking about Bill Clinton'a infidelities for this entire election. This is the fulfillment of the 2nd part of that scripture. He even said "Clinton did much worse" in his so called apology.

Of course maybe Republicans are only entitled to infinite grace. Christians have been a saying Obama wasn't one of them for years, but Mr. "Grab her by the pussy" is definitely part of their faith. Sounds like a club I wouldn't want to be a part of.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
1big, amen to that. This has been the most annoying collection of shitheels ever. Just get it over with.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
TIL, LT and his buddies talk about trying to bang married women.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
TIL, LT and his buddies talk about trying to bang married women.
It is so nice to be on a forum surrounded by Boy Scouts and saints. If you spent any time with circumstances where men congregate and vent you will get your ears filled with plenty of abrasive language. I will cite the military as one such place.

townsend

Banned
It is so nice to be on a forum surrounded by Boy Scouts and saints. If you spent any time with circumstances where men congregate and vent you will get your ears filled with plenty of abrasive language. I will cite the military as one such place.
I spent 6 years in the military, never heard someone brag about sexually assaulting anyone. Even for rough and tumble types that's pretty ridiculous.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I spent 6 years in the military, never heard someone brag about sexually assaulting anyone. Even for rough and tumble types that's pretty ridiculous.
Who is talking about sexual assault. I am referencing gutter talk.

townsend

Banned
What Trump was talking about is sexual assault though.
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Translation: I'm a star. I don't wait for permission to touch someone's genitals.

I'm no stranger to baudy conversation, but I don't know anyone who would just say that, and if they did, I'd consider them an unredeemable shit bag.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Grabbing someone by their genitalia without their consent is sexual assault. Which is what Trump was bragging about doing.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Grabbing someone by their genitalia without their consent is sexual assault. Which is what Trump was bragging about doing.
So no one as a teenager or on a date has ever played grab ass with their date in the back seat of a car. I really don't have that much confidence in the reliability of your indignation.

Kbrown

Not So New Member

So no one as a teenager or on a date has ever played grab ass with their date in the back seat of a car. I really don't have that much confidence in the reliability of your indignation.
Oh my God, please just stop now.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I believe no one one if you guys are that sheltered.
Nobody in this thread has said they haven't been exposed to "locker room talk."

The point (that has been made over and over and over) is that this is beyond locker room talk.

You strike me as a decent, intelligent, God-fearing man. You have to be exhausted by these mental gymnastics you're doing to justify your vote for this cretin. I feel for you.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Nobody in this thread has said they haven't been exposed to "locker room talk."

The point (that has been made over and over and over) is that this is beyond locker room talk.

You strike me as a decent, intelligent, God-fearing man. You have to be exhausted by these mental gymnastics you're doing to justify your vote for this cretin. I feel for you.
I am not saying this to justify a vote. I really don't have to justify anything in that regard. I am saying I think it is complete bullshit for a lot of the people to be so indignant when I know they have done the same or worse. As for as God fearing issues are concerned remember he considered King David as one after his own heart even though David had Bathsheba's husband murdered just so he could marry her so that isn't something that is a factor in all this. Is Trumps actions acceptable? No but is he alone as someone that has done stupid things? I think the answer is also no.

D

Deuce

As if LT's blind support for Trump couldn't get any dumber, he goes and totally redeems himself.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

What? Playing grab pussy is totally different.

townsend

Banned
Is it just me or does the act of "grabbing a pussy" seem like a pretty weird thing to say? Pussies are basically concave. Are his hands so small that he can get a fistful of labia minora?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What? Playing grab pussy is totally different.
Where does anyone get the idea that I am condoning tha action or dialogue. I am saying a great deal of the folks that are having fainting spells have probably done something as bad or worse so this isn't the first time it has ever happened nor is it the only time it has happened. The reactions are selectively made as political ploys by people who may well be guilty of something just as bad. That's the hypocrisy in all this. It was stupid and dumb act but it isn't unique.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Let's cut LT some slack. He's somewhere in the denial/anger/bargaining of the stages of grief. The (R) candidate is going down in flames and it might take a while to reach acceptance.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Let's cut LT some slack. He's somewhere in the denial/anger/bargaining of the stages of grief. The (R) candidate is going down in flames and it might take a while to reach acceptance.
If there is any grief for me to reconcile it will be over the issue of Hillary getting elected to the highest office in the free world. That's where my stake has been driven from the start and it hasn't moved.

Just so you know. I have been a registered Democrat for over 50 Years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If there is any grief for me to reconcile it will be over the issue of Hillary getting elected to the highest office in the free world. That's where my stake has been driven from the start and it hasn't moved.

Just so you know. I have been a registered Democrat for over 50 Years.
I fail to see how anyone can distinguish between either candidate as being a good fit for the office. But then again, our standards have been slipping for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom