2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Coffee with Jesus

A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee. The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked is that Jesus sitting over there?" The waitress nodded "yes! So, the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him. The next patron to come in was a Libertarian, with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea. He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus, over there?" The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, "My treat." The third patron to come into the restaurant, was a Democrat on crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered, "Hey there honey! How's about getting me a cold mug of Miller Light! He, too, looked across the restaurant and asked, "Isn't that God's boy over there? The waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold beer. "On my bill," he said loudly so everyone in the restaurant could hear. As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up and began to praise the Lord. Jesus passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Libertarian felt his back straightening up, he raised his hands and he, too, began to praise the Lord. Then, Jesus walked, with a huge smile on his face, towards the Democrat. The Democrat jumped up and yelled, "Don't touch me....... I'm on disability."

For Those Who Understand, No Explanation is necessary. :lol

Jiggyfly

Banned
Coffee with Jesus

A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee. The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked is that Jesus sitting over there?" The waitress nodded "yes! So, the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him. The next patron to come in was a Libertarian, with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea. He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus, over there?" The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, "My treat." The third patron to come into the restaurant, was a Democrat on crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered, "Hey there honey! How's about getting me a cold mug of Miller Light! He, too, looked across the restaurant and asked, "Isn't that God's boy over there? The waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold beer. "On my bill," he said loudly so everyone in the restaurant could hear. As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up and began to praise the Lord. Jesus passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Libertarian felt his back straightening up, he raised his hands and he, too, began to praise the Lord. Then, Jesus walked, with a huge smile on his face, towards the Democrat. The Democrat jumped up and yelled, "Don't touch me....... I'm on disability."

For Those Who Understand, No Explanation is necessary. :lol
:picard

From the guy who constantly rails aginst all trump supporters being labeled.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Says the guy who got all bent out of shape about DFDC.:lol
You can use code or you can communicate with a language. Code is for secrets, languages are for clear communication. Nothing was bent out of shape except your attempt at communicating with code.

jeebs

Brand New Member
In regards to trumps charity, yea that is shady. Not criminal, but he might owe the money back. Depends how the deal was worded. If he agreed he was obligated to donate the money, then the charity paid it, that is clear cut: he owes the money back to the trump charity. But more likely he signed something that said his company was not wrong, they don't owe anything, but hey by the way the trump charity wants to help you out.

Shady, but understandable, and maybe justifiable.

I still think the Clinton foundation has done much worse, across a range of issues, including with foriegn governments

Jiggyfly

Banned
You can use code or you can communicate with a language. Code is for secrets, languages are for clear communication. Nothing was bent out of shape except your attempt at communicating with code.
You can laugh at a joke or you can be a joke.

CRandy

Brand New Member
Hillary Clinton and Mentally Challenged Children

Hillary Clinton and Mentally Challenged Children

When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, a group of mentally challenged children were having an Easter egg hunt on the Governor's mansion lawn. The children were having a hard time finding the eggs. Hillary became impatient and was overheard asking "When are they going to get those ******* Retards out of here"?

Hillary called sweet, innocent children '******* R******' The mentally challenged have a hard time in life and bullies like Hillary don't help. I went to school with some mentally challenged kids. One of them couldn't even talk. He could only communicate by making sounds. Hillary called children such as him '******* R******'. Hillary is terrible.

Attachments

CRandy

Brand New Member
Hillary Clinton, the Goldwater Girls and Margaret Sanger

Hillary Clinton, the Goldwater Girls and Margaret Sanger

Many people like to complain about Donald Trump being racist but they may not be aware that Hillary Clinton is just as racist or maybe even more racist than Trump. Hillary was a Goldwater Girl. The Goldwater Girl organization opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Hillary was a member of an organization that opposed equal rights for black Americans, And she had the gall to say that she is proud to have been a Goldwater Girl.

Also, Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". Hillary said these following words about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary admires a woman who said that black people should be destroyed. That is disgusting.

Attachments

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, a group of mentally challenged children were having an Easter egg hunt on the Governor's mansion lawn. The children were having a hard time finding the eggs. Hillary became impatient and was overheard asking "When are they going to get those ******* Retards out of here"?

Hillary called sweet, innocent children '******* R******' The mentally challenged have a hard time in life and bullies like Hillary don't help. I went to school with some mentally challenged kids. One of them couldn't even talk. He could only communicate by making sounds. Hillary called children such as him '******* R******'. Hillary is terrible.
We have a POTUS thread. Please put all of your comments about the candidates there. Thanks.

The URL for that thread is http://www.dallascowboyscentral.com/showthread.php?4857-2016-POTUS-Election-Thread.

Jiggyfly

Banned
So yeah I think Trump is actually going to win this thing.

It will be interesting to see how things play out with some of the darker elements of his supporters.

People just really do not like Hillary and it looks like they will ignore all of the ways both she and Trump are alike.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So yeah I think Trump is actually going to win this thing.

It will be interesting to see how things play out with some of the darker elements of his supporters.

People just really do not like Hillary and it looks like they will ignore all of the ways both she and Trump are alike.
It's not ignoring the similarities as much as it is people just feeling like they only have 2 options. So it comes down to Trump or Hilary, both of whom are similarly bad. Trump is just better at marketing.

townsend

Banned
I think Millenial turnout is going to decide this thing. Trump does terribly among millenials and they really aren't well represented in the polls. Because robodialers can't call cell phones, and very few people of my generation have land lines.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Millenial turnout is going to decide this thing. Trump does terribly among millenials and they really aren't well represented in the polls.
My understanding is that millenials pretty much hate both candidates. I think you'll see a high percentage of millennials go third party with either Jill or Gary. Which probably says you will see a change to our party system down the road as millennials get older. Some polls at least show Hilary (31 percent) and Trump (26 percent) polling god awful among millennials when you include the 2 third party candidates.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting Trump has a blue tie on and Clinton is in all red.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have to admit, the Trump faces from this will be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom