Collins To I.R.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Losing Collins is not a huge loss, especially if Leary remains healthy. Obviously it cuts into our depth.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There no longer is an IR to return designation. Anybody placed on IR can be brought back. But once it's used, it can't be used again.
Correct. Will probably need to save that for Bryant. :sad

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
BTW, good move by Jones to resist the temptation to trade Leary. Might be pivotal to the success of this team down the road this year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
BTW, good move by Jones to resist the temptation to trade Leary. Might be pivotal to the success of this team down the road this year.
Well unless this season is a total waste like everyone on this board keeps saying.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Correct. Will probably need to save that for Bryant. :sad
Maybe. And not only that, what if we had placed Romo on the IR to return. We'd have to carry both Dez and Collins if we ever wanted them to play again this year.

This is one time the league changed a rule for the better.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Thank god we didn't trade Leary. And before anyone comes at me with that Looney bullshit, he isn't half the player Leary is.

Last edited:

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I would trade Leary even now and go with Looney if he could net us a talent and age equivalent defensive lineman or linebacker.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would trade Leary even now and go with Looney if he could net us a talent and age equivalent defensive lineman or linebacker.
He can't, though and it's stupid to think he can.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Well I would only ever make a trade if I'm winning the value exchange or at least equal. I guess if under iamtdg's Jerry trade rules I have to get lesser value than Leary is worth, yeah of course I'm gonna keep him.

But then I don't assume that I can't get equal value or maybe better value from someone desperate.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Leary's about to make some money.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Going with a less talented guard when we are already having to play Chaz Green at Left Tackle for a lottery ticket is a winning concept!!!

p1_

DCC 4Life
And where the hell did Looney come from? Who is he?

Top Bottom