Collins To I.R.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah I wouldn't want that. I actually like Nzeocha a little if he ever gets healthy. I think we already cut Swanson when we signed the DE.

I'd cut one of the FBs personally but we seem to be saving them for their special teams ability.
Swanson hasn't been a part of the active roster for a while.

Probably putting Tapper on I.R. since he has half a spine and shit.
Yeah, forgot we dumped Swanson already. It makes most sense to drop one of the FBs, which means it won't happen. Special teams and all that shit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, but they are doing this silly ass stupid "ready for the playoffs" shit. He is not having surgery and Dr. Jerry has said, of course, it is just about his pain tolerance.
I guess my thought is if we are trying to get him ready for the playoffs why not do surgery now, IR him, and then bring him back later? The waiting two weeks seems to have no benefit to me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, forgot we dumped Swanson already. It makes most sense to drop one of the FBs, which means it won't happen. Special teams and all that shit.
There are only so many inactive players you can carry on the 53.

Romo is one.

Collins is another since they are still looking at second opinions.

Bryant will probably be one. :unsure

To me, Tapper is the most logical. I don't give a shit if so. He clearly has not grown his backbone together yet, so him being "day to day" is irrelevant to me.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Romo is one.

To me, Tapper is the most logical. I don't give a shit if so. He clearly has not grown his backbone together yet, so him being "day to day" is irrelevant to me.
The rookie RB and Safety are usually inactive.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Romo is one.

It has to be Tapper. A rookie with zero training camp is normally pretty useless even if he gets healthy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It has to be Tapper. A rookie with zero training camp is normally pretty useless even if he gets healthy.
Yeah. Tapper is this year's Matt Johnson as far as I am concerned.

If the bitch can't get it by now, then might as well let the team lie to me and saw he can like really really contribute next season.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah. Tapper is this year's Matt Johnson as far as I am concerned.

If the bitch can't get it by now, then might as well let the team lie to me and saw he can like really really contribute next season.
It would be like getting an extra 4th rounder next year. :tippytoe

dallen

Senior Tech
This is how a 6-8 week injury becomes a season ender

Top Bottom