Gameday Chatter Thread | Bears at Cowboys | Week 3 | 09-25-16

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kinda sad that with 7 seconds left I'm still thinking, if they score here in 5 seconds, and recover the onside kick in no time, they still get to throw a Hail Mary to tie. :lol
No shit.

That is how this team carries itself.

They can't even kick another team's ass with style.

dallen

Senior Tech
Beasley just squeaked like a mouse and jumped behind Dak on the post game

dallen

Senior Tech
Mike Tirico is sitting in a formless void

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think Zeke is kinda retarded. First interview I have ever watched from him.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
No shit.

That is how this team carries itself.

They can't even kick another team's ass with style.
It is pretty sad considering what it should have been.

I'm glad we got the win but am wondering what it could have been had it not been for that fumble.

dallen

Senior Tech
Dungy looks like he has cancer

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
How can you not feel good about this game. Every time the Bears got a break Dallas came out with a big drive or defensive stop. Sure the Bears are horrible but these are still NFL players and good teams get beat by shit teams all the time. Look at the Cards/Bills game today.

dallen

Senior Tech
I really hope Edelman starts for the Pats

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How can you not feel good about this game. Every time the Bears got a break Dallas came out with a big drive or defensive stop. Sure the Bears are horrible but these are still NFL players and good teams get beat by shit teams all the time. Look at the Cards/Bills game today.
Feel good how?

Like, touching myself good?

This is what a good team should have done. And at the end of it all, we did a mediocre impression of that.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I think Zeke is kinda retarded. First interview I have ever watched from him.
I could've told you that. But, I don't care. Feed Leonard from Of Mice and Men the football and just keep the mics away from him.

Last edited:

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I want to see Dak vs. Wentz.

Romo vs. Wentz just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feel good how?

Like, touching myself good?

This is what a good team should have done. And at the end of it all, we did a mediocre impression of that.
So you think we are a good team now?

I mean shit, it could have been a bigger blowout. Our field goal kicker missed a field goal that he doesn't usually miss. Williams fumbled on a big play that would have likely led to another score. But Dak was basically unstoppable out there and our running game dominated. Even with Smith out at LT (Everyone was super worried about that) and Collins missing most of the game. Why not be pleased with that? And our defense actually played pretty damn good, except maybe when we went to prevent 3 man rush bullshit.

Everyone was expecting a close game. We blowout the Bears and some people on here bitch. Just enjoy life.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Goddamn, Dak Prescott is awesome. I hope he can develop into a Carson Wentz-type player someday.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I could've told you that. But, I don't care. Feed Leonard fron Of Mice and Men the football and just keep the mics away from him.
:lol

Zeke was reading his blocks way better tonight. Had a great game but I also feel like he was really close to breaking a long one. Which means it could have been even more dominant.

Top Bottom