User Tag List

Page 60 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

Once upon a time I would have said this is the even bigger, stinkier turd to cap off a shitty turd of a season, but I just don't give much of a fuck anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    I don't agree with it, but that's how the NFL is interpreting it.

There are different categories of a catch and they each have their own separate definition of what constitutes a catch.

In determining a catch, it's like doing you're taxes to determine if it's deductible or not.

Question 1: Was player going to the ground? If no, go to the next question. If yes, then skip to Chapter 3.
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...ez-Bryant-call

Listen to Dean Blandino. First sentence out of his mouth is "going to the ground." Once refs determine this, then 2 feet down doesn't apply. Skip to Chapter 3 because it's a whole new set of requirements for a catch.

Ertz only had 3 feet down before he dove. Calvin Johnson had like 5 feet down and a knee before he lost palming the ball.

Reason is because they are analyzed under different subset of requirements. Ertz wasn't going to the ground and Dez/Calvin was.

Stupid, but that's our NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Ever.

Worst. Season. Ever.
    I know you're in the danger zone and that city is prob burning, stay safe
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Actually, the fact you wanted the Patriots to lose had everything to do with the mind of a 12 year old.

WAH, I AM JEALOUS OF TOM BRADY

WAH, I AM JEALOUS OF THE PATRIOTS THEY ARE CHEATERZ

Get out of here with that shit.
    Try again. I have my reasons for not liking the Patriots, and Tom Brady or your super edgy spelling of cheaters aren't among them.

Never fails. The only times I root for the Pats they choke. Every other time they miraculously pull wins out of their asses in the most improbable ways.

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...ez-Bryant-call

Listen to Dean Blandino. First sentence out of his mouth is "going to the ground." Once refs determine this, then 2 feet down doesn't apply. Skip to Chapter 3 because it's a whole new set of requirements for a catch.

Ertz only had 3 feet down before he dove. Calvin Johnson had like 5 feet down and a knee before he lost palming the ball.

Reason is because they are analyzed under different subset of requirements. Ertz wasn't going to the ground and Dez/Calvin was.

Stupid, but that's our NFL.
    Gtfo with your cherry picking bs

and you do know Blandino is a failed comedian right?
    Still say his hiring is a troll job

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Try again. I have my reasons for not liking the Patriots, and Tom Brady or your super edgy spelling of cheaters aren't among them.
    Spell it out. I think I gave the two most rational reasons why someone who is a Cowboys fan would root for our hated rival to beat the Patriots and finally gain their first world title, who have zero to do with us.

So what is this super secret reason?

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    I know you're in the danger zone and that city is prob burning, stay safe
    Ayuh thanks.

Lots of fireworks right now, almost nonstop.

I'm locked in my bunker with canned beans, water and powdered milk that I had saved for the apocalypse. This is close enough.

9. The following user likes this post:

Ayuh thanks.

I'm locked in my bunker with canned beans, water and powdered milk that I had saved for the apocalypse. This is close enough.
    Just remember, you can drink your own urine to survive. Hopefully, it does not come to that.

Ayuh thanks.

Wait it out. Don't give in and come out at the first all clear, it's more than likely a trap