User Tag List

Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 764

Thread: 2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

  1. #581
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    46,224
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Dude. Scour his fucking press conferences and interviews for the next several months and goddamn guarantee he will mention we beat the Eagles Week 17. Sticky thread that link.

    Just how infuriating it is thinking about this.
    That right there is just as nauseating as knowing that those retarded perverted scumbag fans are now trying to climb up greased poles in downtown Philly.

  2. #582
    Senior Member Stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    You are a goddamned fucking idiot if you think Jerry Jones gives a shit.
    exactly. This is why those fucktards winning has me so pissed off. fucvk fuck fuck fuck fuck.
    --------------------
    gg no re k thx bai

  3. #583
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    46,224
    WELL AH LAK THE FACT THAT UH ~lipsmack~ SHUT THEM DOWN. HOW'D YOU LAK THAT SHUT OUT?

  4. #584
    No longer a fan midswat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Have you heard a Stephen interview in the last 2 years? He's just as bad as Jerry only cheaper
    No I don’t listen to them or read articles. I’ve grown apathetic towards the team. I’m still blindly holding out hope that the guy who talked Jerry into cutting TO and drafting ZM over JM can force more change.

  5. #585
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,897
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    You fuckheads who rooted for Eagles need to understand one thing.

    All that is going through Jerry Jones' mind right now is that his team shut out the Eagles in the final week of the season.
    Me wanting the Patriots to lose has absolutely NOTHING to do with Jerry Jones. And it had nothing to to with me 'rooting for the Eagles'.

    I hate the Eagles and their fans. But ultimately, them winning their first superbowl has no bearing on me or will have any effect on my life. It's been a long time since I've been 12 years old.

  6. #586
    Senior Member Genghis Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,253
    Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Welp. This is now the worst football season I’ve had to endure since we lost to Steve Young’s niners and they went on to win the super bowl.
    Ever.

    Worst. Season. Ever.

  7. The following user likes this post:


  8. #587
    No longer a fan midswat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Stars View Post
    exactly. This is why those fucktards winning has me so pissed off. fucvk fuck fuck fuck fuck.
    Youre going to beat your baby momma tonight, aren’t you?

  9. #588
    Senior Member BipolarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up my ass
    Posts
    8,574
    Philadelphia Eagles Central?

  10. #589
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    46,224
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Me wanting the Patriots to lose has absolutely NOTHING to do with Jerry Jones. And it had nothing to to with me 'rooting for the Eagles'.

    I hate the Eagles and their fans. But ultimately, them winning their first superbowl has no bearing on me or will have any effect on my life. It's been a long time since I've been 12 years old.
    Actually, the fact you wanted the Patriots to lose had everything to do with the mind of a 12 year old.

    WAH, I AM JEALOUS OF TOM BRADY

    WAH, I AM JEALOUS OF THE PATRIOTS THEY ARE CHEATERZ

    Get out of here with that shit.

  11. #590
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,704
    Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    No I don’t listen to them or read articles. I’ve grown apathetic towards the team. I’m still blindly holding out hope that the guy who talked Jerry into cutting TO and drafting ZM over JM can force more change.
    yea well being local I hear them, that's a dead end street
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •