Gameday Chatter Thread | Bears at Cowboys | Week 3 | 09-25-16

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
So anyone else want to keep Dak as the starter even when Tony is healthy? Seems like he just has that "it" as a leader that Romo has always been lacking. And he has the ability to create plays with his legs, which adds a dimension to the offense.
Yes, this is just a different team now with Dak. There seems to be an energy around him and the team. He has that "it" factor. We found our QB.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Even in a game where they have all the opportunity in the world, this defense plays soft.

dallen

Senior Tech
Playing not to get beat is the best way to lose

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I love Romo but Dak doesn't make the dumb mistake and is getting better every week. I stick with Dak.
Which is why it's dumb for Jerry to practically guarantee that Romo will get his job back once he returns from injury.

If the team were 6-2 and Prescott is humming along playing high-level, mistake free football, why would you bench him in favor of a rusty QB with declining skills?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Zach Miller just won me a FF matchup. :unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Which is why it's dumb for Jerry to practically guarantee that Romo will get his job back once he returns from injury.

If the team were 6-2 and Prescott is humming along playing high-level, mistake free football, why would you bench him in favor of a rusty QB with declining skills?
Because you are paying that player a billion gazillion dollars.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

No kidding. I guess there is plenty of time for things to change. But Dak just seems like such a perfect fit for this offense. He is a master of long grinding drives.

Top Bottom