Bears Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pretty much how I expect it to play out as well. I think Dallas wins but the Cowboys rarely cruise to comfortable victories during the Garrett era.
Watching the Eagles/Bears game again and overall, they have good concepts working. Especially on defense. But those injuries are so bad.

Goldman, Travathan, even their DBs.

I still do not trust this team to capitalize and attack weakness.

Right now, the Bears are ripe to be run on. And lookiee there, we suddenly have OL injury issues.

Bobby Massie sucks at RT, we have no left end unless you believe this Crawford thing is going to work. I don't.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This should be the game that the coaches stretch Prescott some to see how much he can can execute effectively. Playing close to the vest will not help him or the team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This should be the game that the coaches stretch Prescott some to see how much he can can execute effectively. Playing close to the vest will not help him or the team.
I agree. This needs to be his coming out party.

This is a beaten up defense.

Two games so far, you can say things are close to the vest.

In other words, this needs to beGarrett and Linehan saying fuck it, let him make plays instead of hold on.

The opposite is what we did all of last year and it got loss after loss.

Prescott made amazing plays that made us all question what we thought we knew about him when nothing counted.

Imagine if he does that in a real game.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I agree. This needs to be his coming out party.

This is a beaten up defense.

Two games so far, you can say things are close to the vest.

In other words, this needs to beGarrett and Linehan saying fuck it, let him make plays instead of hold on.

The opposite is what we did all of last year and it got loss after loss.

Prescott made amazing plays that made us all question what we thought we knew about him when nothing counted.

Imagine if he does that in a real game.
I think I would completely lose it if he end up having a Rams or Dolphins type of game.

What's frustrating is that we know he's capable of doing it so now our HC and OC need to take off the training wheels and let him show what he can do.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
According to NFL.com Alshon Jeffery is now expected to play tomorrow night.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interesting but I'm not sure who I'd prefer. A gimpy Cutler or a healthy Hoyer. Either one will suck.

p1_

DCC 4Life
time for chatter thread yet ? Getting ready....

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think they are that different that I would alter a gameplan.
Yeah I definitely wouldn't. Basically make sure Alshon Jeffrey is covered and you should be good and make the Bears beat you with the other scrubs. Oddly enough I feel like Byron Jones may be the best matchup for Jeffrey though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nobody wants tonight's ass-kicking on their W-L.
I would but I'm on my phone and it's a pain in the ass. Basically, I can't afford to start the season 0-2.

Top Bottom