jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well shit. I regret not turning it back to UF/UT.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Probably in a dark room, clicking a light switch on and off as he moans softly to himself.
At least we didn't have to be burdened with his annual "ND is a great team" bullshit.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Oklahoma Stat's alternate uniforms look good but I'd at least like to see their school colors mixed in their somewhere.

If there were no box score caption on the TV you'd have no idea who they were.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Oklahoma Stat's alternate uniforms look good but I'd at least like to see their school colors mixed in their somewhere.

Yeah. Some of these teams change uniforms like my wife changes clothes.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Yeah, at first it was kind of cool.

But now, it is just silly.

Just too much. You can't even identify some teams anymore.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
No one should be surprised with this.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
No one should be surprised with this.
I am by the timing of it. But I never thought Les was a great HC. LSU has been loaded with talent over the last decade or so and would've won much more if not for many of Les' clock-mismanagement situations and brainless decisions. Thought he was on the hot seat just didn't think they'd pull the trigger so early in the season.

I'd say they have Hermann of Houston at the top of their list.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I am by the timing of it. But I never thought Les was a great HC. LSU has been loaded with talent over the last decade or so and would've won much more if not for many of Les' clock-mismanagement situations and brainless decisions. Thought he was on the hot seat just didn't think they'd pull the trigger so early in the season.

I'd say they have Hermann of Houston at the top of their list.
Based on how close he was to being fired last year, I'm not shocked. Plus, he's openly ignored the QB position literally for his entire tenure there. His team would have talent for days at every position except QB. And it cost him games. Year after year after year.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Based on how close he was to being fired last year, I'm not shocked. Plus, he's openly ignored the QB position literally for his entire tenure there. His team would have talent for days at every position except QB. And it cost him games. Year after year after year.
I don't think they necessarily ignored the QB position. I think elite QBs just didn't want to go there. They've watched Miles' outdated, stagnant offenses over the last decade just like you and I. I don't think the better QBs had any interest in playing in Miles' antiquated system.

I read that WRs were beginning to avoid LSU as well because they knew Miles' system wasn't QB or WR friendly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom