JJT: Dez Bryant to have MRI for knee injury sustained early in win

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
And that has nothing to do with this particular issue being the worse example of that.

What else should be done concerning Dez, suspension?
Huh?

You are so eager to argue, aren't you?

I'm just commenting specifically on the local media's outrage over Werder's tweet. And if you bother to go back and read my posts in this thread, I clearly state that what Dez did was no big deal and isn't worth all the bitching and moaning from the fans and the media.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It was around 40 proginger to 20 against, with a lot of the comments from 3 guys who really love them some redpubes when I went through earlier.

Personally I like this garrett call out better

Wow that's pretty unprofessional from McMahon.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant expressed regret as to how he handled his two-day absence from the team earlier in the week. He said he is day to day with his tibial plateau fracture in his right leg but he would play it safe in determining when he would play again.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

1bigfan13

Staff member
Can't fault him for stating the obvious.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Huh?

You are so eager to argue, aren't you?

I'm just commenting specifically on the local media's outrage over Werder's tweet. And if you bother to go back and read my posts in this thread, I clearly state that what Dez did was no big deal and isn't worth all the bitching and moaning from the fans and the media.
No not trying to argue.

We feel the same regarding this, issue I was more commenting on the fact that this seems to be the issue people are starting to turn on Garrett.

I should not have singled your quote out on this,

Cotton

Staff member
Not that it's a surprise, but he has been officially ruled for Sunday.

Cotton

Staff member
Maybe not.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe not.

I was going to say it is kind of funny that Garrett this morning would not rule Dez out for Sundays game but that he would officially be ruled out today anyway. Honestly I don't think most of us expect him to play this week. I'd expect he probably plays against the Bengals and Packers though. Which is fine, you don't need elite WRs to beat the 49ers through the air.

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Staff member
If that's true then Garrett shoulders a lot of the blame.

If he's truly late that often the coach should have made him inactive or severely cut his playing time until the misconduct was corrected.

If you're never going to hold someone accountable for their actions they likely won't correct themselves.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't understand the piss and vinegar either. Anyone who has been around this organization for more than a month knows for a fact that Jerry Jones is the ultimate players' owner and is an enabler whose actions are often counter-productive to the head coach.

That's no secret at all.
Thats the real problem.

kidd

DCC 4Life
If that's true then Garrett shoulders a lot of the blame.

If he's truly late that often the coach should have made him inactive or severely cut his playing time until the misconduct was corrected.

If you're never going to hold someone accountable for their actions they likely won't correct themselves.
I agree.

Sure Jimmy showed some preferential treatment to his stars but not that much. Emmitt may have fallen asleep during film sessions but he was there.

Irvin was showing up early to practice after partying all night. Even when he missed the plane to Detroit, Jimmy benched him for the first series and doled out another punishment later (likely a fine).

Jimmy didn't just flat out ignore things, especially if they involved winning or losing a game... which team meetings and medical treatment does.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom