Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Redskins | Week 2 | 09-18-16

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I'm impressed with Carson's accuracy and arm strength thus far.
He's looked good so far. It's interesting that all the pre-draft talk was he'd need to sit a year or two but here he is starting from day one and playing well. Instead it's Goff that looks like he isn't ready to play early.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I suspect the two QBs are going to be compared a lot in future years (much as Romo and Manning are). Just the nature of division rivals and the fact they came out the same year. Plus, we could well have taken Wentz if the Eagles hadn't swooped up and snagged him. Still, when you take into account what we gave up and what they gave up, the math is looking pretty good for us so far. If Elliot gets going, it could look a ton better.
Sort of an Andrew Luck and Russel Wilson situation actually.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Wentz had better learn how to slide or he's going to end up like RG3.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You can tell when players take serious shots at a guy that they are testing him.

Wentz is getting their all.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Ooof. That had to hurt. He'd better start protecting himself better, or he's gonna get killed. Travathon smoked him there.

Romo played with a pneumothorax. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. He's old, he's not a pussy.
Yeah right now he can't take any hits, it is what it is. His body can't handle a pat on the ass much less a hit right now. I didn't say he was a pussy I'm the biggest Romo homer there is. He wouldn't have made it this far in this game taking the hits Wentz just took.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Yeah right now he can't take any hits, it is what it is. His body can't handle a pat on the ass much less a hit right now. I didn't say he was a pussy I'm the biggest Romo homer there is. He wouldn't have made it this far in this game taking the hits Wentz just took.
He also wouldn't have taken the hits likely. He's probably better at recognizing blitzes and adjusting his protection.

Top Bottom