All-22 Film Subscription

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I can definitely do that when I get a chance. The all-22 isn't posted for the Chiefs game yet. But I think all previous games this season are up. So if you have a particular game you want me to look at I'd be happy to.
If I had access, I would easily watched the condensed versions you have access to with Game Pass.

If you watch just the Cowboys drives alone, you can probably watch each game in 15 min.

Just note which plays are playaction where Dak doesn't have a target to throw to.....which would be most of them. :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I had access, I would easily watched the condensed versions you have access to with Game Pass.

If you watch just the Cowboys drives alone, you can probably watch each game in 15 min.

Just note which plays are playaction where Dak doesn't have a target to throw to.....which would be most of them. :lol
The all-22 is a little different then the condensed version. The all-22 actually shows every play twice. Once from each angle.

But there is no sound or any of the other bullshit that sort of eats up time.

Last edited:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yea, the All-22 doesn't come in condensed at all. Every play first shows the play from overhead where you can see the entire field, second view is a view from behind the tackle box where you basically just see the front 7/OL/RB/QB.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Looks to me like they are keying off the linemen who are blocking immediately as pass or run.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Yea, the All-22 doesn't come in condensed at all. Every play first shows the play from overhead where you can see the entire field, second view is a view from behind the tackle box where you basically just see the front 7/OL/RB/QB.
True but you can jump to certain plays. I went to the Jeff Swaim play. It took a perfect throw between two players from Dak to get that play to work. Despite us not having only a single WR on the field and showing run all the way.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
True but you can jump to certain plays. I went to the Jeff Swaim play. It took a perfect throw between two players from Dak to get that play to work. Despite us not having only a single WR on the field and showing run all the way.
Yea, the condensed version should be used to find the plays, make a note of them, and then go back to the coaches film and go to those specific plays.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah the play search stuff is kind of cool. You can search just running plays for example or just passing plays.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yea, the condensed version should be used to find the plays, make a note of them, and then go back to the coaches film and go to those specific plays.
That's what I meant.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I've used something called LICEcap to make GIF's in the past, the quality isn't great but it's good enough for our purposes.

https://licecap.en.softonic.com/
[MENTION=9]Cowboysrock55[/MENTION], you going to make gifs, or do you trust someone on the board to have access to your account to make them?

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
[MENTION=9]Cowboysrock55[/MENTION], you going to make gifs, or do you trust someone on the board to have access to your account to make them?
I have a good gif maker if someone can give me the raw video.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have a good gif maker if someone can give me the raw video.
Awesome. It seems C-rock is ignoring my question, so I'm going to take that as a no. :lol

We will need to come up with plays we want gifs made from, and submit them to him to get that video.

Top Bottom