User Tag List

Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Divisional Round Chatter Thread | 01-13-2017-01-14-2018

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    They’re already acknowledged as great so more success doesn’t significantly escalate any chatter. A single Eagles SB and now you’ve got both Eagles and Patriots fans in your ear.

With 5 SBs, you’ve already heard the worst from Patriots nation. Can’t get much worse. The level you hate the Eagles fans now? Imagine them with a ring. FML

Consider the Patriots saving us from maybe three more Steelers SBs, ergo tripling the amount of highlights being aired of Swann leaping over Waters, Jackie dropping Staubachs TD pass, etc.

Furthermore, for me personally, I get to rile up 49ers fans and say Montana’s not GOAT, which really infuriates them.
    I don't live in NJ any more and there aren't that many Philly or NE fans around here in Indiana. If I still lived around 40 miles from Philly I would say NE because I would have Philly fans in my ear constantly talking shit. I haven't lived there for almost twenty years though so I don't really GAS at this point. I'm just sick and tired of Brady showing his perfect pearly whites every time I see a picture of him holding up the Lombardi Trophy and having his knob slobbed by the sports media.

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Virtually unstoppable. I wonder how Byron would do against him.
    You would have to ask him after he catches his breath after being beat for multiple TDs by twenty yards.

Quote Originally Posted by DLK150 View Post
    I don't live in NJ any more and there aren't that many Philly or NE fans around here in Indiana. If I still lived around 40 miles from Philly I would say NE because I would have Philly fans in my ear constantly talking shit. I haven't lived there for almost twenty years though so I don't really GAS at this point. I'm just sick and tired of Brady showing his perfect pearly whites every time I see a picture of him holding up the Lombardi Trophy and having his knob slobbed by the sports media.
    If Philly wins SB, watch all the Lost in Indiana fans with fresh price tags still on their Eagles’ hats will pop up.

If Philly wins SB, watch all the Lost in Indiana fans with fresh price tags still on their Eagles’ hats will pop up.
    If there are, I don't know any. This is Bears/Colts territory here with a few Lions fans mixed in.

This Wikipedia bio edit for Sarkisian cracked me up:

Stephen Ambrose Sarkisian was a stable genius American football coach and is the offensive coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League but will possibly be homeless by the preseason.

I’m guessing over $500,000 spent. Of all the fan rooms I’ve seen, this may be the best I’ve seen. Not the way I’d do it, not my style, but most well put-together this far.

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Virtually unstoppable. I wonder how Byron would do against him.
    He's already faced him and is basically his NFL highlight of his career.
    #Fire Garrett

What were you doing the last time we won a Divisional Round playoff game?

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    What were you doing the last time we won a Divisional Round playoff game?

I can't even remember it's been so long.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Come on, Jags. Knock these fuckers out.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion